Videogame Selector / Switch

WKT

CAGiversary!
Hi, I'm looking for an AV selector box so I can hook up my PS3, 360 and Wii thru one set of connections to my amp. It was easier with the PS2, XBox and Gamecube since it was just normal RCA cables but now there's component cables for 360 and Wii and HDMI for PS3 so my old videogame selector won't work. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='WKT']Hi, I'm looking for an AV selector box so I can hook up my PS3, 360 and Wii thru one set of connections to my amp. It was easier with the PS2, XBox and Gamecube since it was just normal RCA cables but now there's component cables for 360 and Wii and HDMI for PS3 so my old videogame selector won't work. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]
i highly recommend the impact acoustics 3 play from buy.com, i think its $40 bucks but with google checkout its $30 shipped, its only component inputs and outputs with optical, but theres absolutely no video degradation ( talking from experience i went through like 5 selectors before i settled with this baby)

OR

you can spend like $250-$300 on a zektor on ebay.........

I love my joytech AV source selector, once again no HDMI, but for the money and quality i love it. got it off ebay for about 40 bucks. still some on their for around that price.

Got the Impact Acoustics 3play. All component video; no HDMI but still very happy. Thanks for the help.

bread's done
Back