Videogame Soundtrack Bargains

Bartholomew538

CAG Veteran
Hey all. I'm looking for some good online sites and deals on videogame soundtracks. Right now I'm hunting around for deals on soundtracks for the Final Fantasy series (including the newly released Echoes of Time soundtrack), the Kingdom Hearts series, and even the Mana series (if those aren't obsolete at this point). I've found a lot of stuff on iTunes, but I'm also looking for piano and vocal collections (and a lot of the tracks are only on the Japan store and I thus I can't purchase them as I'm from the USA). So far I've been looking at Playasia.com, Amazon.com, and Gamemusic.com, but I'm curious if anyone knows of other sites and/or any associated deals. I'd rather not buy from auction sites like Ebay if possible. If this has already been posted, could someone direct me to the post(s)? Thank you!

I have been looking for years for decently priced video game soundtracks so let tell you i know what your going through.

For most video game soundtracks your going to pay out the @ss because of high priced imports. If you find some that are very low in price....probably bootleg.

Over the years i have thought of saying fuck to legit imports and buying bootleg. $66 vs $14 for FF Vii Advent Children soundtrack pisses me off. I know there are legit reasons for it being that high but in the end I get screwed for doing the right thing.

So in answer ...no i dont know any sites. :p But if you find any let me know ;)

bread's done
Back