VideoGameInstructionBooklets.com ??

tsmvengy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone buy from these guys? Ebay feedback looks ok (there are a lot of "I bought this but it just had the instructions no game!!!!" entries). I have a couple games I'd just like to have real cases for instead of shredded GS crap.

It looks like it's just a side business of BRE Games, who have been around for a LONG time.

As for all of the people complaining about not getting the game but only the instruction manuals or whatever, I guess they need some reading comprehension classes, since I'm sure the auctions said 'instruction manual only' or something similar.

Here's their main site: http://www.bregames.com/

BRE Software is a local trade-in shop here in my hometown that are very reputable. I think they've been around since the 80's and still take trade-ins and sell old games from just about every system.

I've bought MANY things from BRE and been THOROUGLY pleased. They are part of BRE Games as far as I can see. They actually started adding an audio file that plays on all of their auctions now that says this auction does not include a game disc.

[quote name='jp0213']I've bought MANY things from BRE and been THOROUGLY pleased. They are part of BRE Games as far as I can see. They actually started adding an audio file that plays on all of their auctions now that says this auction does not include a game disc.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I went to buy a replacement case from them and I didn't know someone had turned the volume way up on the computer. I nearly had a heart attack. Awesome company though, I've bought lots of covers from them and their stuff is always in awesome shape.

bread's done
Back