Viewtiful Joe $29.99 new at ebgames.com

imacheapasstoo

CAGiversary!
Ok, so it's not the greatest price, but it's 10 bucks cheaper than most of the other major stores. And it's new.

If you have a gamespot annual account, use your code to get another 3 bucks off.

I did search for viewtiful joe and 29.99 before posting but didn't find anything, so hopefully this ain't a repost. If it is and you feel the need to flog me, please use soft and fluffy cotton balls.

It's actually dropped to $29.99 everywhere now. I got it at Target a couple of weeks ago, and Best Buy have also got it for $29.99. So I'm thinking it must be a universal price drop now. :)

I picked this up last week at Best Buy and used the GGC whch brought it to 24.99 so I couldn't pass it up. Now if I can only find some time to play the game.

[quote name='organicow']Sort of off topic:
Is this game really as cool as I've heard? Is it worth the 25-30.00, or should i wait until it drops more?[/quote]

its worth every penny

Is this game really as cool as I've heard? Is it worth the 25-30.00, or should i wait until it drops more?[/quote]

It is so damn worth it. One of the best games I have ever played. Tons of replay value, at least for me. A game you can pick up and play for 30 minutes if you only have that much time, or get lost in it for hours.

It was even worth full retail price. Seriously the best game I have played in years. I must say it is my favorite game of all time. The only game that I played more than once and still play from time to time just for fun. Hopefully that rumor about VJ2 is accurate, but go buy it now and show your support for Joe!

Nothing else look's like Joe, or play's like Joe. It's awsome. I'll gladly pay full price for the sequel the day it's released.

This is an incredible game. Too bad it scared off too many insecure boys/men with the weird art design and pink colors. Try the game once, and you'll love it.

bread's done
Back