Virgin Megastore Deals (Rock Band & Metroid Prime 3) YMMV

The Sailerman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I was at the Union Square (NYC) Virgin Megastore last night, and noticed two great deals on two very good games. Of course, I already own both, but I figured I should let everyone else here know.

Rock Band Special Edition (Bundle with game, guitar, drums, and mic): $100 - Xbox 360 and PS3 ONLY

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii): $19.99

I don't know if the other Virgin Megastores have these same deals, but it might be worth looking if you are near one.

I just went to the Virgin Megastore @ Union Square. Metroid Prime 3 (found only 1) was NOT for $19.99, it rang up for $49.99. Was this some kind of 1 day deal or something? I did see a whole carton/box full of $19.99 (and under) Wii games, though.

There was an interesting find: Trauma Center: New Blood for $19.99. I bought that instead.

Hi, same here. I stopped at Virgin Mega@Union Sq also this afternoon. Metroid Prime 3 is still 49.99. The dude said only MP1 was on sale for 19.99, but I did not see any Gamecube games in the store.
ZeRox99, I also saw that copy of Trauma Center, you probably picked up that last copy ;-) Enjoy the game!

[quote name='myqq']Hi, same here. I stopped at Virgin Mega@Union Sq also this afternoon. Metroid Prime 3 is still 49.99. The dude said only MP1 was on sale for 19.99, but I did not see any Gamecube games in the store.
ZeRox99, I also saw that copy of Trauma Center, you probably picked up that last copy ;-) Enjoy the game![/quote]

[quote name='TomoyoN']Damn was gonna stop by tomorrow and see if they still had TC: New Blood...[/quote]

There might be 1 more left! There were 2 copies when I was there and I bought one of them. Good luck to both of you!

UPDATE: I went to the Virgin Megastore again today. Still saw 1 copy of Trauma Center: New Blood! Better go get it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZeRoX99']I just went to the Virgin Megastore @ Union Square. Metroid Prime 3 (found only 1) was NOT for $19.99, it rang up for $49.99. Was this some kind of 1 day deal or something? I did see a whole carton/box full of $19.99 (and under) Wii games, though.

There was an interesting find: Trauma Center: New Blood for $19.99. I bought that instead.[/QUOTE]

Strange, they had a few copies at the register in the games area, all marked $19.99...
Maybe it was a one day/limited time deal. I distinctly remember it being that price because I even sent a text to a friend of mine asking if he wanted me to pick him up a copy (he didn't want it).

bread's done
Back