Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3)

[quote name='knowledge24']Currently in search of this game. Any deals out there? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

My Target (Missouri) had them at $20 for PS3 and XB360 last week. Don't know what the price is now, but worth a check.

My Target had them on sale as well, but when I bought it, the receipt said something like 2 DAY SALE. I don't know if that means the game was only on sale for two days or something like that, but I think it's still worth a shot.

Awesome deal!

My Target(Chattanooga, TN) had it for $19.99. A used copy at Gamestop was $24.99. They had 7 other copies left as well. The person in electronics said they had only sold a portion of the copies they had gotten in of it from Black Friday, so they dropped the price to get rid of them.

I found it at my nearby Target for $19.99 last night. Sweet game at a sweeter price. Thanks for all of the replies.

[quote name='Rockgamer']My Target had them on sale as well, but when I bought it, the receipt said something like 2 DAY SALE. I don't know if that means the game was only on sale for two days or something like that, but I think it's still worth a shot.[/QUOTE]
So did mine, but that "2 DAY SALE" price has be going on for about 2 months now.

bread's done
Back