Virtua Tennis 4 (PS Vita) $25.80 shipped / Amazon

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Waiting for it to be free on ps+[/QUOTE]

This, knowing my luck the moment I buy it it ends up free a few weeks later. Been waiting on this game to drop for a WHILE though, I played it and its pretty fun.

This one pretty much lives up to the "Console quality" moniker. Great Vita game. Looks and plays great and very short load times. Worth the price if you enjoy Tennis games on the go.

Not sure on the deal itself, but it's a great fun game. You wouldn't really regret buying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's far too much for this game. There was a PS+ discount which brought it down to ~$18 during July or August. Used that to turn my retail copy into digital. I have around ~96 hours clocked into the game, it's a lot of fun. I haven't played it in months though since I pretty much burnt myself out of it. I might go back and collect the few trophies I have left.

Hey Cheapy, isn't it time we got an icon for the Vita? Using the PSP icon in place of the Vita is getting old.

This is one of the best looking games I've played on my Vita since the game runs at native res and is 60fps, great graphics overall. Great gameplay too, had tons of fun playing this online.

bread's done
Back