Virtua Tennis 4 PS3 $19.98, 360 $19.96 at Amazon

PS3 version does have Move support. Don't have either, and too much for me to add to my backlog right now, although I will eventually pick up the PS3 version.

Too bad it isn't in the B2G1 Free sale. I might get it, I don't know yet. i always preferred Virtua to Top Spin

how is kinect support for this?

i would think move support would feel more real since you're holding the controller like it's a tennis racket.

I will confirm that it is also $19.99 at Target, 360 version, so if you're wanting to pick it up at a B&M with a B2G1 sale, go to Target

[quote name='gantt']Reviews seem to indicate this was a step back from VT3. Thanks for the info, though, OP.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Everything looks and plays the same, except that now you have more restrictions when going through 'World Tour'.
I'm not sure why Sega bothers putting this out every year, if they aren't even going to try to improve the game.

[quote name='dragonjud']Yes. Everything looks and plays the same, except that now you have more restrictions when going through 'World Tour'.
I'm not sure why Sega bothers putting this out every year, if they aren't even going to try to improve the game.[/QUOTE]

I think that the best VT game of this gen is Virtua Tennis 3 but that's not saying much. I agree that Top Spin 4 blows it out of the water completely.

bread's done
Back