Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition Playstation Vita $7.99 + Tax/Ship - Gohastings

[quote name='cero5']Army corps hell is $9.99[/QUOTE]

This is one of the worst games I've played in years. If anyone's thinking about picking this up.

A shame it went out of stock. This is a must have for any Vita owner, regardless of previous interest in Tennis. One of the most addicting games I've ever played, I've easily put in over 60 hours into this game.

[quote name='Shimisi']This is one of the worst games I've played in years. If anyone's thinking about picking this up.[/QUOTE]

I'm liking the little bit I've played so far. Cool music but I can see the issues coming down the pike already. Bland scenery and very repetitive gameplay. Still worth $10 or less I think.

On a side note, what the hell happened to Gohastings used game discounts. Happened all the time in 2012, cant recall last one thats been up.

Looks like they're still selling them through their eBay store. Got it for $12.82 shipped. It's listed at $7.99 w $3.99 shipping. New and sealed. Hope that helps someone

[quote name='slidecage']wouldnt that be twice as much in US dollars though

no wait maybe not

yea its 10.74[/QUOTE]

they raised the price from €6 to €8 very quickly.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']GoHastings always gives me used instead of new, I refuse to buy "NEW" stuff from them.[/QUOTE]

I've placed numerous orders and always received sealed games so ymmv. I also heard the opposite -- people placing orders for used games and sometimes getting sealed ones.

bread's done
Back