Virtual Console promo pic (awesome)

That is a very cool picture!

Of course, we all know that Nintendo will not be anywhere as creative as that. We'll just see stock photos smeared together

[quote name='rabbitt']I think I just found Waldo.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Waldo, Where's Mario? I can't find him anywhere.

[quote name='maddfrog']That is a very cool picture!

Of course, we all know that Nintendo will not be anywhere as creative as that. We'll just see stock photos smeared together[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's fake.

Sure it's fake, but I'd pay handsomly for a lithograph of that beauty for my game room. It's just that awesome.

[quote name='kaw']Sure it's fake, but I'd pay handsomly for a lithograph of that beauty for my game room. It's just that awesome.[/quote]

There maybe a way.,.,,

[quote name='thorbahn3']Speaking of Waldo, Where's Mario? I can't find him anywhere.[/QUOTE]

link_mario.jpg

?

Well, lets see, that shows...
Hudson, Konami, Namco, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Capcom and Sega characters at a minimum.

So, who are the two large horned creatures in the upper left corner? One of them looks like the "Iron Giant" from Final Fantasy 2 (among others in the series). The santa claus/monster/kitty kat lookin' thang look familiar from an NES game, it's gotta be a Capcom one, but I just can't recall which one.

Mystical Ninja(Goemon) characters in there, hopefully it will be on virtual console too(although i know the pic isnt official)

i found it from a point making site. something like the sites from my sig.

"Well... are yuu? Prove it by naming every single game that every single character in this image from this fan made(?) Virtual Console promo is from. First person to get them all right gets 1000 points. Be sure to name both the character and what game they are from. Example: The Vic Viper from Gradius.."

if anyone wanna join, heres my referral link.
http://www.luv2game.com/luv2game/?u=trunks982

[quote name='mykevermin']So, who are the two large horned creatures in the upper left corner? One of them looks like the "Iron Giant" from Final Fantasy 2 (among others in the series). The santa claus/monster/kitty kat lookin' thang look familiar from an NES game, it's gotta be a Capcom one, but I just can't recall which one.[/QUOTE]

The monster kitty is Asutaroto from Ghosts'n'Goblins (he usually has another face on his stomach).

Thanks OP, this art is awesome.

[quote name='trunks982']i found it from a point making site. something like the sites from my sig.

"Well... are yuu? Prove it by naming every single game that every single character in this image from this fan made(?) Virtual Console promo is from. First person to get them all right gets 1000 points. Be sure to name both the character and what game they are from. Example: The Vic Viper from Gradius.."

if anyone wanna join, heres my referral link.
http://www.luv2game.com/luv2game/?u=trunks982[/quote]

The thing is, I don't even see the Vic Viper in that picture. The plane in the foreground with the Pac-Man badging definately isn't it.

I mean, I see Twinbee hanging around back in the background, but I'm not so sure the Vic Viper is even in that picture.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']The monster kitty is Asutaroto from Ghosts'n'Goblins (he usually has another face on his stomach).[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='mykevermin']Puyo pop(s)?

EDIT: Not Daytona, the license plate sez "Outrun" on it.[/QUOTE]

ah, I just guessed. Red car with Sega logo on it, ya know...

AHHH!

Chibi Rick from Splatterhouse Wanpaku Grafitti! :D

rick-1.jpg

Also spotted Mighty Bombjack, Gilgamesh (Tower of Druaga), and Kirby as Simon Belmont! This NEEDS to be a poster in my room.

The one thing that, to me anyway, confirms it as a fake is this: anyone willing to put that much effort into something, and fail to include Mario and Link, does NOT work for Nintendo.

bread's done
Back