Virtue's Last Reward -Vita & 3ds $25 @ zavvi.com

Vita's are region free correct? Will I run into any problems with this on my us vita with a U.S. psn?

edit: Also your prices are wrong. The prices on the site are in british pounds, not euros, making it about 25 dollars :(

[quote name='62t']3ds version has region lock.[/QUOTE]

ok Thanks for the head up will remove the 3ds version link

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Vita's are region free correct? Will I run into any problems with this on my us vita with a U.S. psn?[/QUOTE]

yes vitas are region free

[quote name='bruceg']Easier to wait for the USA version to drop in price. Fry's had it for $20 before.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall that sale. That's a good price for any Vita game.

[quote name='bruceg']Easier to wait for the USA version to drop in price. Fry's had it for $20 before.[/QUOTE]

i would say good luck finding any copies at any frys location.......never had any copy show up in the entire so-cal regional Frys stores....

and i have heard VLR was a limited print, so there wont be any more disc copies made after the current stock has been sold out

[quote name='cargo555']and i have heard VLR was a limited print, so there wont be any more disc copies made after the current stock has been sold out[/QUOTE]

Never say never. 999 was getting a little expensive and rare, and they did a reprint to coincide with the release of VLR.

bread's done
Back