Visa Daily Discount: Super Mario Galaxy 2 ($26), Wii Fit Plus ($70) at Amazon

aaronmills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Visa is giving away discount codes on specific items at Amazon.com every day from now until Christmas to Visa Signature cardholders. Among those items are video games, consoles, BluRays and DVDs.

The deals are announced every day at Noon EST/9 AM PST and they only have a limited number of codes. I've seen some deals sell out in less than two minutes and others last all day without getting sold out.

Just go to the Visa Signature Holiday site:
https://usa.visa.com/personal/visa-signature/holiday.html

Once there, click on the item you want, enter your Visa card number and they'll give you a unique one-time use code. Enter that code during checkout at Amazon to get your discount.

TODAY'S DISCOUNTS (announced at Noon EST/9 AM PST)
$15 off Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $25.99 after coupon
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon

PREVIOUS DISCOUNTS
$50 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort - $149.99 after coupon (12/11)
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon (12/11)
$50 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort - $149.99 after coupon (12/10)
$15 off Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $24.96 after coupon (12/10)
$15 off Just Dance 2 - $21.99 after coupon (12/9)
$15 off Halo Reach - $32.54 after coupon (12/9)
$50 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort - $149.99 after coupon (12/8)
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon (12/8)
$15 off Just Dance 2 - $14.99 after coupon (12/7)
$15 off Halo Reach - $32.99 after coupon (12/7)
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon (12/7)
$15 off Just Dance 2 - $14.99 after coupon (12/7)
$15 off Beauty and the Beast on BluRay - $8 after coupon (12/7)
$15 off Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $24.96 after coupon (12/5)
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon (12/5)
$15 off Halo Reach - $24.96 after coupon (12/4)
$50 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort - $149.99 after coupon (12/4)
$40 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort - $159.99 after coupon (12/3)
$15 off Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $24.96 after coupon (12/3)
$15 off Just Dance 2 - $24.96 after coupon (12/3)
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon (12/3)
$15 off Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $24.96 after coupon (12/3)
$15 off Just Dance 2 - $24.96 after coupon (12/2)
$15 off Halo Reach - $24.96 after coupon (12/2)
$15 off Just Dance 2 - $10.96 after coupon (12/1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed on the games stuff but got Shrek Forever After for $10 off the DVD movie. I still buy most movies the kids want to watch on DVD anyways as we only have the one Blu-ray player and none of my relatives who live close by have a Blu-ray yet.

One other funny thing was that I got the code by putting in one Visa Signature card number, but I forgot to change the payment type and paid for it with my Amazon Visa, and it still worked, so I guess my Amazon Visa counts as a signature card as well.

$20 off Wii Fit Bundle code available. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: the code has been claimed

[quote name='loomis1975']but I forgot to change the payment type and paid for it with my Amazon Visa, and it still worked, so I guess my Amazon Visa counts as a signature card as well.[/QUOTE]

You can pay with anything. I used my AMEX and it worked. You just need the visa to get the code.

[quote name='drock']$50 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort: 5LRQ-NKW9CU-BZXEWG

Please post if you use it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! Used the code.

I can't update my OP while I'm at work, but today's deals will be $15 off Just Dance 2 and $15 off Halo Reach. You'll also be able to snag Beauty and the Beast on BluRay for about $5.50 if it's a $15 off coupon like last time. If you want that, get there early.

[quote name='ssjmichael']just got Shrek forever after for free stacking yesterday and today's code.[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa. You can STACK CODES?!!

I don't think it'll catch on with everyone that they can be stacked. Plus you have to be lucky since the same deal may not show up two days in a row (the codes expire after 2 days). Visa should have either made the code expire within 24 hours, or not post the same item two consecutive days. They've basically been rotating the same items over and over anyway (Halo Reach, Beauty and the beast, just dance 2, Wii Fit, etc..)

Anyway people at SD are already claiming codes they don't want in order to trade for other shit.

Dammit. I think someone has figured out how to write some type of bot to grab all the codes. I mean I typed in codes right at 9am PST and I got nothing. Son of a...

Stupid Slickdeals....

You're right...everything's gone. I went ahead and updated the OP with today's deals anyway.

Luckily, I managed to snag a Toy Story 3 code before everything got taken. That worked out well because Amazon also has a $10 off promo when you get TS3 and another Pixar movie. I managed to get all 3 Toy Story movies on BluRay for less than $30 shipped.

[quote name='aaronmills']You're right...everything's gone. I went ahead and updated the OP with today's deals anyway.

Luckily, I managed to snag a Toy Story 3 code before everything got taken. That worked out well because Amazon also has a $10 off promo when you get TS3 and another Pixar movie. I managed to get all 3 Toy Story movies on BluRay for less than $30 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Nice snag man. I wish I could've gotten TS3 and the Pixar deal. I don't even have a Bluray player yet!

[quote name='egonpax']Dammit. I think someone has figured out how to write some type of bot to grab all the codes. I mean I typed in codes right at 9am PST and I got nothing. Son of a...

Stupid Slickdeals....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was a couple of minutes late and everything was gone :bomb: . I remember during the first days I snatched something hours after the starting time.

Another Halo: Reach $15 off Promo Code @ Amazon.com.
Currently Amazon.com has it for $47.52 - $15 = $32.52
If anyone wants it, PM me (boo to lurkers.) It expires tonight, Friday 12/10 @ 11:59PM.

ONLY WORKS WITH HALO: REACH.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
ONLY ONE AVAILABLE.
If you decide not to use it, please pass it on.

Due to the fact that yesterday's codes went in about a minute, I'm gonna go ahead and update this early with today's deals. These are the estimated discounts based on previous deals. The items are guaranteed to be the discounted items (you can see them through a blurry screen if you check it out early).

TODAY'S DISCOUNTS (announced at Noon EST/9 AM PST)
$50 off Black Wii w/ Wii Sports Resort - $149.99 after coupon
$20 off Wii Fit Plus with balance board - $69.99 after coupon

They also have Toy Story 3 on BluRay as a discounted item for today. As I mentioned in a previous post, Amazon has an additional $10 off promo when you get TS3 and another Pixar movie (including TS1 and TS2).

I suppose if the codes also stack and you got one yesterday (Wii and TS3 were both on there yesterday), you could get a really sweet deal on them.

Another Halo: Reach $15 off Promo Code @ Amazon.com.
Currently Amazon.com has it for $39.99 - $15 = $24.99
If anyone wants it, PM me (boo to lurkers.) It expires Monday night 12/13 @ 11:59PM PST

ONLY WORKS WITH HALO: REACH.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
ONLY ONE AVAILABLE.
If you decide not to use it, please pass it on.

Claimed!

You can get a just dance 2 code again today. I just snagged a copy for $14 shipped. Not a bad deal at all.

[quote name='bizman316']You can get a just dance 2 code again today. I just snagged a copy for $14 shipped. Not a bad deal at all.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Crazy how fast those codes go though. :shock:

[quote name='Masterkyo']Only 1 code per day!!! I got Halo: Reach for $25 shipped ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I wanted to get B&tB Bluray (gift) and Halo Reach code (to give away here on CAG.) So I got B&tB code, but it wouldn't let me claim anything else. Dang.

Also, in order to get the $15 off promo I HAD to use my $75 worth of credit I have there. No biggie, just kind of strange how that worked.

[quote name='PVJAG']If anyone has a Just Dance 2 code they are not going to use I will gladly take it off your hands![/QUOTE]

Ditto, and I have a 1 month XBL card to send in appresciation

Thanks OP!

I was able to get the $15 off B&tB today! I've been trying for a long time now, but it's always been sold out.

I'd like to order Toy Story 3 as well and get my Xmas shopping done. If anyone isn't planning on ordering anything today and is able to grab a code, would you mind getting one and PMing me?

Also looking for Toy Story 3 code if anyone has one!

Are they still running the $10 off with a purchase of 2 Pixar movies or whatever?

Wii w/Wii Sports $50 OFF (SOLD OUT)
Wii Fit Plus with Board $20 OFF (SOLD OUT)

Shrek Forever After DVD $10 OFF (SOLD OUT)
How to Train Your Dragon DVD $10 OFF (SOLD OUT)

If Train Your Dragon was the Blu-ray I would've gotten that.

I actually tried get the code and it would'nt work. After I typed in my CC it just froze. :/

[quote name='tlwizard']Been looking for Toy Story 3 for days. Someone please help!

I don't know why it sold out in less than a minute. That's crazy.[/QUOTE]

Same here! I friggin type in my card and it said it wasn't valid! when I tried again it was Sold out! :(

[quote name='dangus']I managed to get a Wii Fit code from yesterday and today. Snagged it for only $50![/QUOTE]

Nice! At least one CAGer is getting something.

It's just getting frustrating for me!
I want to get Toy Story 3 on Bluray as a gift. Ah well. What ya gonna do?

And if not that then get the Halo Reach code for a CAGer.

One code like before

Just Dance 2 promo code $15 OFF at Amazon.com!
PM me for it!

Expires TONIGHT 12/23 @ 11:59 pm PST SO HURRY!

Hi everyone:

If anyone would be willing to give me any of the VISA codes for any of these, I'd really appreciate it!
(1) Wii Fit
(2) Just Dance 2, or
(3) Mario Galaxy 2

Thanks a bunch!!

bread's done
Back