Vision Cam Bundle now $39.98 B&M AND Wireless 360 headset for 29.98 at Toys'R'Us

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
My friend called me from work just now to tell me the XBox Live 360 Vision Cam Bundle is now 39.98. Also the wireless headset for the 360 should be 29.98 as well so incase you missed out GO NOW!

*EDIT: Since I keep seeing the same damn question, NO it is not for the Halo wireless headset. Just the normal, white, wireless headset.*

[quote name='gantt']Strange, because the newer version of the XBL Vision pack (all-orange box) seems to have the same contents as the older version (and the same product number/UPC).[/quote]

BTW the new all-orange Vision pack box includes the new headset that has just a regular phone plug and in-line volume/mute (same design that comes in the Messenger Kit), so it can be used with the Messenger Kit chatpad. Not sure about the old Vision bundle.

I just picked up the live vision bundle and the wireless headset tonight for $40 and $30 respectively. It's not too late.

So lame, ive been trying to find a camera bundle, but cant find one near any of my Toys R Us. Thats what i get for living in the L..A area.

Anybody have luck price matching this to a CC or BB?

[quote name='gantt']BTW the new all-orange Vision pack box includes the new headset that has just a regular phone plug and in-line volume/mute (same design that comes in the Messenger Kit), so it can be used with the Messenger Kit chatpad. Not sure about the old Vision bundle.[/QUOTE]

Swwweeeeet. I was just about to solder a regular 2.5mm phone jack onto one of the old headset adapters but this will save me a bit of time.

[quote name='gantt']Strange, because the newer version of the XBL Vision pack (all-orange box) seems to have the same contents as the older version (and the same product number/UPC).[/quote]

That's strange... because if it does have the same UPC, it should scan at the same price as the clearanced ones, unless TRU puts their own UPCs on stuff.

Went to 2 Toys R Us stores in the Downriver area of Michigan. Nothing.

Not even a sign that they had them.

For you guys who found some, were they behind glass or out on the floor?

I bought the Vision Bundle. They were behind glass and had TRU's customary slip/tag that you take to the register. Both the price on the item in the case and the slip showed the discount.

Went to the Toys R Us at Columbia, MD had nothing pretty much except the OLD bundle that included billiards, the live vision cam, 12 months and 200 points for 50 bucks. They only had one of those.

Saw 3 Vision Packs at Moline, IL and 2 at Davenport, IA as of 1PM Saturday. Great deal if you are around the area.

no visions, ran out the other day. Had a bunch of wireless headsets, so ill pick it up next drop for sure. $5 table tennis score tho.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I don't know why I'm still seeing the Vision Cam Bundle at $79.99!

One of the free XBLA game is Robotron. Is that the right bundle?[/quote]

Yup, its the one with Robotron and Uno in addition to the 200 MS points. Found two at my local TRU (picked up both) but no headsets. She was nice enough to check but it looks like the N.VA area is out of them

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I don't know why I'm still seeing the Vision Cam Bundle at $79.99!

One of the free XBLA game is Robotron. Is that the right bundle?[/quote]

If you're looking at TRU, it's one of two things... either it's the NEW bundle and it will remain that price, or they neglected to mark the old bundle at your store.

If it's the old bundle it WILL ring at up at the right price.

New one is ALL orange, old one has a silver strip on it.

Picked up a Vision bundle at the Harrisburg TRU (across from the county jail, lol). They still had a couple left this afternoon.

Bought one today at my local TRU. They had it off in some far corner of the Rzone with a cart in front of it. They had about 15 of the bundles left as of this afternoon minus one of course. I was really surprised especially since I couldn't find them before.

[quote name='007']If you're looking at TRU, it's one of two things... either it's the NEW bundle and it will remain that price, or they neglected to mark the old bundle at your store.

If it's the old bundle it WILL ring at up at the right price.

New one is ALL orange, old one has a silver strip on it.[/quote]

New and old have the same UPC, so if they're ringing up different, it would seem that TRU is using something other than the UPC to identify the products.

This is the old bundle--it has the silver strip on it. It's still $79.99 at my TRU. :(

But wait, I have an idea:

Can I buy it at $79.99 at one TRU, then go to a different TRU where it IS marked at $39.98 (but sold out), and do a return & rebuy?

Anyone know if that would work?

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']This is the old bundle--it has the silver strip on it. It's still $79.99 at my TRU. :(

Can I buy it at $79.99 at one TRU, then go to a different TRU where it IS marked at $39.98 (but sold out), and do a return & rebuy?

Anyone know if that would work?[/quote]

I wouldn't see why not. Or you could attempt to get a PM at the TRU but I don't know if they do that or not.

Fargo Toys R Us is cleared out. Sad thing is my friend got the last one and I told him about it! (I did not get one).

I need more XBL too!

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']This is the old bundle--it has the silver strip on it. It's still $79.99 at my TRU. :(

Anyone know if that would work?[/quote]
To anyone who bought the bundle for $39.98, can you read off the UPC code? Write all digits.

I need to make sure the UPCs are the same, so I can buy at one store, then get it price-adjusted at another store.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']To anyone who bought the bundle for $39.98, can you read off the UPC code? Write all digits.

I need to make sure the UPCs are the same, so I can buy at one store, then get it price-adjusted at another store.[/quote]

8 82224 26213 2

I picked one up at Toys R Us Carolina at Puerto Rico. They had 4 left

its weird they have Bankshot Billiards stickers on the cover but inside its Robotron/Uno/200pts expiring in June08.

I also got the last wireless headset. Is it decent?

i was looking for the headset at my local TRU (springfield, VA) and they didn't have any, but the girl at the counter told me that they've been getting shipments in with more of them (at the 30 dollar price) in and that i should check back later. So mabye some of you that couldn't find any at your TRU originally should call or check again.

NEVER GIVE UP CAGS! I visited my TRU when the clearance began, they ran out. Even checked in store. Today I went in to check the newest clearance games, and found a bundle! I don't know if it was in the back, or new stock, but I nabbed it. $40.

i saw some vision cams the other day at the new TRU in San jose but they might be gone now since the workers were talkin about buying them. I think i saw the wireless headsets too but i forgot they were on sale!

Was Eternal Sonata just sitting there with a $9.90 sticker or did you actually take the slip to the register and that's what it rang up for?

[quote name='Deusx']i was looking for the headset at my local TRU (springfield, VA) and they didn't have any, but the girl at the counter told me that they've been getting shipments in with more of them (at the 30 dollar price) in and that i should check back later. So mabye some of you that couldn't find any at your TRU originally should call or check again.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I was there 2 weeks ago when I was traveling there for work. They didn't have them then either (at least not the vision bundle, as I wasn't really looking for the headset but I don't think they had that either).

[quote name='afilgueirasjr']Oh and if your store has them Eternal Sonata Is only $9.90[/QUOTE]

WHAT!?!? This is HUGE news if true. Wow... We need confirmation of this ASAP.

[quote name='io']
WHAT!?!? This is HUGE news if true. Wow... We need confirmation of this ASAP.[/quote]

Sounds like someone should pay more attention to the TRU threads...;)

[quote name='MightySlacker']Well, the bad news is that Eternal Sonata is NOT $5.

The good news is that it $9.90

The bad news is that you will have a tough time finding it, as most TRUs got a low initial shipment and never got it restocked.

Dave[/quote]

But to be fair, that was in the 2/10 ad thread

TRU in Aurora, IL near the Fox Valley Mall has about 10 vision bundles left at the $39.98 price. Two were in the aisle and the rest behind the counter. I grabbed one today. I forgot that the wireless headset was also on clearance so I did not look for that.

Good luck!

[quote name='manthing']Sounds like someone should pay more attention to the TRU threads...;)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read that thread often (though not daily) and I never saw it. It never got put in the OP of that thread either, which it should be - or someone needs to make a proper TRU clearance thread (everyone tacked on to a Dec price drop thread so it doesn't seem like it is current).

But it seems like the chance of finding ES at TRU was pretty slim anyway.

[quote name='io']Yeah, I read that thread often (though not daily) and I never saw it. It never got put in the OP either, which it should be - or someone needs to make a proper TRU clearance thread (everyone tacked on to a Dec price drop thread so it doesn't seem like it is current).[/quote]

Indeed. Someone should make a proper clearance thread for TRU. I got a bunch of them close by, and I love making trips for cheap games.

so on saturday i picked up the bundle in houston (the humble store next to deerbrook mall) had about 6 of them the chick said theyve bee sitting there for a good while I got lucky cuz i was there to by a gift for my nephew and spotted them... so if your around that area pick one up its def a GREAT DEAL!!!

[quote name='DJSteel']you cannot use the headset if you already have the chat pad.. great design Microsoft![/quote]

If you can find the newer (all orange) "Live" package (same UPC) at the $39.98, it includes the new headset that is compatible with the chatpad.

Thanks CAG and OP I bought the Vision pack last night at my local TRU Albany, GA.
I looked at the 360 games but I didnt see Eternal Sonata so I cannot confirm the pricing.

[quote name='DJSteel']you cannot use the headset if you already have the chat pad.. great design Microsoft![/quote]

Thats why the headset that comes with the chatpad is different.

[quote name='thefuzz311']Thanks CAG and OP I bought the Vision pack last night at my local TRU Albany, GA.
I looked at the 360 games but I didnt see Eternal Sonata so I cannot confirm the pricing.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember a toys r us when I was in Albany...then again I've been gone since 2002..that place would be so good, since I doubt many people would be going there heh.

[quote name='DJSteel']no I'm talking about the Wireless headset.[/quote]

You're saying you can't use the wireless headset if you have the chatpad? How did you determine that? Did you read it somewhere? I have a chatpad on my controller and the wireless headset seems to work fine. I suspect the wireless headset won't work if you plug a wired headset into the chatpad - is this what you're doing?

Sorry, but I had to resurrect this thread.

What's the chances of me finding either the vision cam bundle or wireless headset tomorrow? Sounds like the vision cam is basically out of stock since it's being replaced by the new ones (anybody try buying the new ones for the same price, considering the same UPC?), and the headsets sound like they still keep getting new shipments.

Anyways, would appreciate it someone could pick me up the vision cam bundle, assuming the price is right. PM me.

[quote name='imacgod']Sorry, but I had to resurrect this thread.

What's the chances of me finding either the vision cam bundle or wireless headset tomorrow? Sounds like the vision cam is basically out of stock since it's being replaced by the new ones (anybody try buying the new ones for the same price, considering the same UPC?), and the headsets sound like they still keep getting new shipments.

Anyways, would appreciate it someone could pick me up the vision cam bundle, assuming the price is right. PM me.[/quote]

The Vision Camera bundles are still out but hard to find. The Headset are gone for good I think.

bread's done
Back