Vision correction surgery, mole removal surgery...how much can I expect to pay?

ItsTrueItsTrue92

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I don't know any one who may have experience in the subject and I don't know the general basics of what to expect. I check online only to have ads for different places that do these things. Does anybody know what's good and what I can expect to pay for it? Thanks.

Friend of mine had corrective eye surgery -- lasik or something, I'm not sure which type -- and it cost him $3000, according to him.

Mole removal will be around $200 or so, maybe a little higher. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 for the doctor visit and $100 for the pathologist report.

This is all before insurance, btw.

Im waiting till i'm ~25 before I get laser eye surgery since eyes like to change focus well into the early 20's before they settle out.

Lasik was $3300 for me for both eyes. BTW you should get a recommendation from your optometrist instead of looking for a surgeon through sites or from forums. If you don't have a optometrist you should go to one first and find out if lasik would be a good idea for you right now. Your eyes do change shape and such when you're young (~20's).

In response to Chris: I had Lasik surgery about 2 years ago and it was the best money I've ever spent. I use to get really bad dried eyes and subsequently headaches from wearing contacts at work because it was a very dusty environment. I switched to glasses but they would rub my nose/behind my ears to the point of causing pain. I saved some money (insurance doesn't cover this) and found a good doctor through my optometrist. I told her money was not a problem but I wanted someone with a lot of experience. A month later I had it done and I haven't regretted a single thing.

bread's done
Back