Visit Nintendo Store: Get Free game when you buy a DS.

MikeyRuin

CAGiversary!
Visit Nintendo Store: Get Free game when you buy a DS.

Your choice of M&L, Meteos, SM64, Kirby, or Advance Wars.

Valid from 2/17-2/26.

Just got the email from them. Pretty good deal.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']I wish they'd wait to do this until the new DS came out.[/QUOTE]

the reason they are doing this is to get RID of the old ones...that's why it expires before the new ones come out

Yeah this is to get rid of the old DS systems. The new one coming out will have no problem selling. Once the new one comes out who will buy the old DS version?

[quote name='foundation']Target has the complete list of free DS games listed above as well. They also had a NintenDogs DS bundle for $99 when I was there today.[/QUOTE]

i think i will have to jump on this. I am heading to target in about an hour. What is so different about the new ds(compared to the old DS?)

[quote name='bearcatjosh']Hey, that Target Nintendogs bundle deal is amazing! Has anyone else heard about this?

JOSH[/QUOTE]

... those teal ds bundles sell for over 200 dollars on ebay...

[quote name='dracula']i think i will have to jump on this. I am heading to target in about an hour. What is so different about the new ds(compared to the old DS?)[/QUOTE]

The DS Lite will have a brighter screen and it is suppose to be smaller than the original.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']... those teal ds bundles sell for over 200 dollars on ebay...[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I know, Valentines Day came around and it was the perfect gift for my girl.

I had to do it though, she loved it! :)

wtf, i went to target just now and they had no nintendogs bundle, the regular system(silver) rings up for $129.99 and nintendogs rings up for $29.99.

Is there a specific bundle with a different sku# that rings up for 99?

edit: i see now, the nintendogs bundle has specific packaging, different from the regular system

probably the one that had nintendogs in it i'd imagine, with the special limited colors?
Anyone know if any store will have a deal next week (starting tomorrow sunday) for a free game with a DS? I want mario kart, and my target only had Kirby.

[quote name='Arakias']probably the one that had nintendogs in it i'd imagine, with the special limited colors?
Anyone know if any store will have a deal next week (starting tomorrow sunday) for a free game with a DS? I want mario kart, and my target only had Kirby.[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84771

Link to the weekly ads for next week. Bestbuy, Circuit City, and K-Mart will be doing this but I don't know if you were able to find the Mario Kart Bundle would let you get the extra game with it.

thanks for the link, wasnt able to find it, (and i know its usually posted somewhere) and no, I dont anticipate being able to find a MK bundle and get a free game, i already looked around for the bundle. thanks!

bread's done
Back