Vita First Edition Bundle $299.99 + $6 shipping at Radio Shack

any chance of pre-ordering in store? I can't seem to get it to recognize the ship to store option no matter what i do. Maybe (probably) user error ;-)

will they match the online price?

EDIT: Nevermind. was user error, as suspected

[quote name='Harshdiddyness']I got in on this deal but I am not sure if I want to cancel or not. Is this the best deal to get a vita on the 15th so far then?[/QUOTE]

Check your email for a cancellation email.

[quote name='dubleo']Check your email for a cancellation email.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it right after I sent that post. Unfortunate but not surprising. Kept my other preorder just incase. RadioShack ever compensate for this kinda thing?

[quote name='harshdiddyness']yeah i got it right after i sent that post. Unfortunate but not surprising. Kept my other preorder just incase. Radioshack ever compensate for this kinda thing?[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Harshdiddyness']Yeah I got it right after I sent that post. Unfortunate but not surprising. Kept my other preorder just incase. RadioShack ever compensate for this kinda thing?[/QUOTE]

What exactly do you believe you should be compensated for?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']What exactly do you believe you should be compensated for?[/QUOTE]

Oh I dont know, someone mentioned it on a different site we may be compensated? I figured I would ask.

[quote name='Harshdiddyness']Oh I dont know, someone mentioned it on a different site we may be compensated? I figured I would ask.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people out there are entitled idiots. Radioshack canceled your preorder well before you missed out on another item. This is better than any compensation because there was no problem to begin with.

[quote name='dubleo']Check your email for a cancellation email.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received anything yet and my order status is still active and items are "being held until release date"

I'm assuming it's just a matter of time before the email comes, but guess one can hope ?

[quote name='XT14']I haven't received anything yet and my order status is still active and items are "being held until release date"

I'm assuming it's just a matter of time before the email comes, but guess one can hope ?[/QUOTE]

I didn't received cancellation email either till now. I have regular wifi preordered through amazon, will keep both t osee what happens with this bundle on 15th. My preorder also included uncharted, that might be the reason it didn't get cancelled i think.

[quote name='dreamer2050']I didn't received cancellation email either till now. I have regular wifi preordered through amazon, will keep both t osee what happens with this bundle on 15th. My preorder also included uncharted, that might be the reason it didn't get cancelled i think.[/QUOTE]

yeah, ditto...I'm hoping they don't pull something at the last moment and send me uncharted without the vita to play it on....will leave me a bit frustrated

[quote name='XT14']yeah, ditto...I'm hoping they don't pull something at the last moment and send me uncharted without the vita to play it on....will leave me a bit frustrated[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't, since you now know it was a mistake.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']It shouldn't, since you now know it was a mistake.[/QUOTE]

well considering I haven't received the said email concerning this mistake, I would think they would have the courtesy to let me know before the game ships out that "hey...you aren't gonna get the device required to actually play the game here". I don't think i'm completely off the wall in making this assumption.

[quote name='XT14']well considering I haven't received the said email concerning this mistake, I would think they would have the courtesy to let me know before the game ships out that "hey...you aren't gonna get the device required to actually play the game here". I don't think i'm completely off the wall in making this assumption.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just cancel the order yourself?

[quote name='dreamer2050']I didn't received cancellation email either till now. I have regular wifi preordered through amazon, will keep both t osee what happens with this bundle on 15th. My preorder also included uncharted, that might be the reason it didn't get cancelled i think.[/QUOTE]

imma try price match it

[quote name='postnet92']imma try price match it[/QUOTE]

Let us know if you are successful.

Edit: At Bestbuy or Radioshack?

[quote name='Bioterror']Why don't you just cancel the order yourself?[/QUOTE]

There are still people who haven't had their orders cancelled yet for one reason or another...i'm still curious to see if Radioshack will come through and somehow ship a first edition bundle out whether it's 3G, Wi-fi, or whatever. I mean if nothing else I still have Uncharted at the $40 point and will order a Vita elsewhere....I will just be frustrated at RadioShacks lack of communication on the ordeal really. If it wasn't for this website I would never have known they were cancelling some people's orders. Of course I would have never known about the deal in the first place either...but ya know :lol:

[quote name='XT14']There are still people who haven't had their orders cancelled yet for one reason or another...i'm still curious to see if Radioshack will come through and somehow ship a first edition bundle out whether it's 3G, Wi-fi, or whatever. I mean if nothing else I still have Uncharted at the $40 point and will order a Vita elsewhere....I will just be frustrated at RadioShacks lack of communication on the ordeal really. If it wasn't for this website I would never have known they were cancelling some people's orders. Of course I would have never known about the deal in the first place either...but ya know :lol:[/QUOTE]

You have no reason to be frustrated. Common sense says this is a mistake. People coming in and saying their orders have been canceled further prove that this is a mistake. Your order wasn't canceled because you have Uncharted in there.

There is tons of evidence that Radio Shack is not going to come through and somehow ship a First Edition bundle, and you know this. Therefore, you don't get to be frustrated.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You have no reason to be frustrated. Common sense says this is a mistake. People coming in and saying their orders have been canceled further prove that this is a mistake. Your order wasn't canceled because you have Uncharted in there.

There is tons of evidence that Radio Shack is not going to come through and somehow ship a First Edition bundle, and you know this. Therefore, you don't get to be frustrated.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say I'd be surprised if that ends up happening. If I was a customer who was not aware of what was happening though, it would be a shame to not be told that I wasn't getting what I ordered. The frustration I would have here would be from the company's lack of communication here. Even on my order status it doesn't say "1 item cancelled, other item on hold"
I'm not sure why you are thinking that's so far out there to think a company should actually communicate with it's customers. So if at the end of this situation I do not have any communication from Radio Shack and end up with only a game at my doorstep...then yes I beleive I do reserve the right to be frustrated. I won't be frustrated because I didn't expect it, but because I was never told from them what was happening.

[quote name='XT14']I didn't say I'd be surprised if that ends up happening. If I was a customer who was not aware of what was happening though, it would be a shame to not be told that I wasn't getting what I ordered. The frustration I would have here would be from the company's lack of communication here. Even on my order status it doesn't say "1 item cancelled, other item on hold"
I'm not sure why you are thinking that's so far out there to think a company should actually communicate with it's customers. So if at the end of this situation I do not have any communication from Radio Shack and end up with only a game at my doorstep...then yes I beleive I do reserve the right to be frustrated. I won't be frustrated because I didn't expect it, but because I was never told from them what was happening.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

You know what's happening. Who cares if they told you? Like you said, if you were a customer who was not aware of what's happening, then fine, you can be frustrated. But you're not. You know what's happening. Therefore, you getting frustrated is just you looking for something to complain about.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Nope.

You know what's happening. Who cares if they told you? Like you said, if you were a customer who was not aware of what's happening, then fine, you can be frustrated. But you're not. You know what's happening. Therefore, you getting frustrated is just you looking for something to complain about.[/QUOTE]

yep, you're completely right sir....well was a nice discussion here. Sadly I have complaining to do in another thread...shall we meet again soon

[quote name='XT14']I didn't say I'd be surprised if that ends up happening. If I was a customer who was not aware of what was happening though, it would be a shame to not be told that I wasn't getting what I ordered. The frustration I would have here would be from the company's lack of communication here. Even on my order status it doesn't say "1 item cancelled, other item on hold"
I'm not sure why you are thinking that's so far out there to think a company should actually communicate with it's customers. So if at the end of this situation I do not have any communication from Radio Shack and end up with only a game at my doorstep...then yes I beleive I do reserve the right to be frustrated. I won't be frustrated because I didn't expect it, but because I was never told from them what was happening.[/QUOTE]

Actually Uncharted might get cancelled as well.

[quote name='dubleo']Actually Uncharted might get cancelled as well.[/QUOTE]

I dont see why. Even the Sony store had it for 39.99 to preorder at one point.

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont see why. Even the Sony store had it for 39.99 to preorder at one point.[/QUOTE]

Radioshack deleted the item from the site so I don't know what they are up to.

[quote name='postnet92']Sucessful price matching at best buy[/QUOTE]
how did u get them to price match?? was there an ad or something?

[quote name='Magic24']how did u get them to price match?? was there an ad or something?[/QUOTE]

u had to call themThank you for your recent Sony Computer Entertainment America PlayStation Vita Launch Bundle (SKU 2095647) pre-order on BestBuy.com. This e-mail serves to inform you that there was a content error on our site in which the product information was incorrect. The product information was actually for the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (SKU 4026842). This error has now been corrected on BestBuy.com.

We want to make this right! We would like to offer you the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle at the price of $299.99, which is $50 off the regular price. The PlayStation Vita Launch Bundle includes an 8GB memory card, a PlayStation Network game and an AT&T DataConnect Session Pass; however, the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle includes a 4GB memory card, a PlayStation Network game, an AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, a limited edition PlayStation Vita case, and Little Deviants game. If you had intended to pre-order the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle and are still interested in this product, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) by February 12th, 2012 and we will place a pre-order for this item at $299.99.
to order and their was a email that said they will give 50.00 off

[quote name='postnet92']u had to call themThank you for your recent Sony Computer Entertainment America PlayStation Vita Launch Bundle (SKU 2095647) pre-order on BestBuy.com. This e-mail serves to inform you that there was a content error on our site in which the product information was incorrect. The product information was actually for the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (SKU 4026842). This error has now been corrected on BestBuy.com.

We want to make this right! We would like to offer you the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle at the price of $299.99, which is $50 off the regular price. The PlayStation Vita Launch Bundle includes an 8GB memory card, a PlayStation Network game and an AT&T DataConnect Session Pass; however, the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle includes a 4GB memory card, a PlayStation Network game, an AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, a limited edition PlayStation Vita case, and Little Deviants game. If you had intended to pre-order the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle and are still interested in this product, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) by February 12th, 2012 and we will place a pre-order for this item at $299.99.
to order and their was a email that said they will give 50.00 off[/QUOTE]
how did u get the email? did u preorder and got the email about the error? and wen u called did u just read them the email ?

[quote name='Magic24']how did u get the email? did u preorder and got the email about the error? and wen u called did u just read them the email ?[/QUOTE]

it was on here yesterday and no i didnt have it order and when i called them i just read it to them

[quote name='postnet92']it was on here yesterday and no i didnt have it order and when i called them i just read it to them[/QUOTE]

Just curious what you said, you tell them you had received this email or what?

[quote name='Manistine']Just curious what you said, you tell them you had received this email or what?[/QUOTE]

ya i told them that they sent me a email saying that

[quote name='postnet92']ya i told them that they sent me a email saying that[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing but I had to forward an email (which I never got) to them.

YMMV

[quote name='Magic24']how did u get the email? did u preorder and got the email about the error? and wen u called did u just read them the email ?[/QUOTE]

did you get it

[quote name='postnet92']were u able to[/QUOTE]

lol sorry ive been a lil busy. nope i couldnt get it. they couldnt find the FEB bundle online or anything even the sku wasnt showing up. they told me they stopped selling it

[quote name='Magic24']lol sorry ive been a lil busy. nope i couldnt get it. they couldnt find the FEB bundle online or anything even the sku wasnt showing up. they told me they stopped selling it[/QUOTE]

oh gotcha it took them like a hour and 10 min to order it for me

[quote name='postnet92']oh gotcha it took them like a hour and 10 min to order it for me[/QUOTE]

oh u got it?? wat u tell em?? how they order it, they didnt even know what it was when i told them

[quote name='Magic24']nice they couldnt find sku for me dunno y. did u also get it for 299 just by reading them the email?[/QUOTE]

yup she was i like i cant give it you and i told her the manager at the store told me to tell you to give it to me at 299

Dumb-and-Dumberer-When-Harry-Met-Lloyd-thumb-560xauto-23860.gif

bread's done
Back