Vita Memory Cards?

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey guys, I just bought a Vita w/ a 4GB card, and I'm looking for either a 16 or 32GB one. I have PS Plus, so I know I will need a decent sized card.

Are there ever any sales on these overpriced things? I'd really like the 32, but cheapest I found was on eBay for the 70$ range and I am just not willing to pay that much for memory.

You missed one from Gamestop on Cyber monday, they had 32GB for $40 and a 16GB for $20 and that is the cheapest I've ever seen them. There's supposed to be a 64GB one coming out but it's only in Japan right now, you can wait for that if you want. Other than that I have no clue if we'll see those prices again, you can ask around and see if some CAG has an extra one they are willing to part with but good luck with that.

I have an extra 16GB that I never opened that I bought from the Sony Store but I payed almost the same price you can get one brand new on Amazon.

Target clearance may be a good shot. If you are into buying things from Amazon Warehouse, they have good prices when vita cards pop up, although they tend to be bought extremely quickly.

bread's done
Back