Vita price drop 2/28 $200 Japan.. US?

[quote name='bonesawisready']Sorry but $199 without a memory card still isn't good enough for me.

I want them to: Redesign the Vita to have a slider layout like PSP Go, make the screen smaller and improve battery life, cut price to $150 with at least 2GB built in storage.[/QUOTE]

No x10. The PSP go was a disaster and sliding electronics are complete and total shit. The flex cable on the inside always gets torn up. Plus how would they fit the joysticks into a sliding fashion?

The Vita is nice and all but it needs to just become a bit slimmer and less elongated. That's it. What I don't understand is how the battery is so bad when modern phone batteries can last for days on end (Galaxy Note 2). If the Vita gets slimmer, a bigger batter, and an L3/R3 it would become the most perfect mobile console.

[quote name='bonesawisready']Sorry but $199 without a memory card still isn't good enough for me.

I want them to: Redesign the Vita to have a slider layout like PSP Go, make the screen smaller and improve battery life, cut price to $150 with at least 2GB built in storage.[/QUOTE]

Worst suggestions I've ever seen, and this is coming from someone who already owns multiple PSPs, PSP Gos, and Vitas. None of your ideas make any sense at all. Smaller screen? Sliding controls? Just get a PSP Go and forget about the Vita, it wasn't for you to begin with. You can get used Go systems for $50, have at it!

Can someone tell me how this is a deal. Welcome to the new CAG where speculation is news. This belongs in the Vita section. Once a price drop is confirmed for the USA then post this in the deals section. Fanboy thread.

sony should start porting PS2 games onto vita, just like the psone classics. i care more for the playing older games (that i may have already paid for on disc) than these new "next-gen" titles.

but my backlog is already full with that square ff sale, so i'm good.

[quote name='oasisboy']Can someone tell me how this is a deal. Welcome to the new CAG where speculation is news. This belongs in the Vita section. Once a price drop is confirmed for the USA then post this in the deals section. Fanboy thread.[/QUOTE]

Well, technically price drop is still MSRP, MSRP is not deal ;P

Speculative fanboi thread x2

If PSO2 gets released in the US I might be tempted to buy a Vita again. By the time that happens used Vitas will probably run around $100 or less.

bread's done
Back