viva pinata $16.99

ryanmassacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i dont know if this is a known post or if this is new but i got viva pinata at compUSA today for 12.74 thats tax free cause i got it in DE its 16.99 nation wide instore and online. they are having a sale at the compusa by me that if you buy two select clearance games they give you an extra 25% off they had games like

madden 07
ncaa 07
lotr
burnout
crackdown
need for speed
project gothem

and some others for the 360 but i cant remember they had games for other systems but i really didnt look at them anyway the person that rang me up gave me the 25% off for buying one game so i guess if you made a big fuss you could get the deal with buying one game.

[quote name='dim2192']Viva Pinata is a great, overlooked game that you should buy. I got 1000/1000 in it last night.[/quote]
Congrats:applause: It took me a while to get the whole 1000/1000 for it, although it was more like it took a long time, not actually it being hard.

And yes, VP is a great game, and $17 is another great deal for it. The VP: Party Animals is just a minigame collection, so it won't really be the true Viva Pinata experience, and VP DS is based on the 360 game, but you really can't even compare the beauty of the 360 version to the DS version, but that doesn't mean I still won't get the two new games :)

They are having the same deal over here in San Francisco's Comp USA.

Perfect Dark Zero is another game that's eligible for 25% off.

I posted these in another thread.

360 Prey - $25.18
360 Gears of War - $37.49
360 Viva Pinata - $12.74
360 Project Gotham Racing - $12.74

I'm going to return Prey as I just picked it up from Kmart for $10.50. The Viva Pinata I picked up was the collector's edition.

bread's done
Back