Viva Pinata DS bad save file - help needed

donssword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the black printed numbers on the back of Nintendo DS game carts indicate, and what about the numbers on the green circuit boards?

I've been trying to work thru a problem where my son's Viva Pinata has seized up twice when he got to level 6. The game was bought brand spanking new at Target (clearance in true CAG fashion), no bootleg, no cheat device, a good battery, no magnets, no dropping, no R4, no Action replay, no cheat codes, no farting in the game slot, etc, etc, etc...

/EDIT/ I went ahead and picked up some more carts so my daughter and I could join in the fun, and if his failed again, then I would just give him mine, which happened on his 2nd fail today.

My son friggin loves this game, and I would really like him to be able to play it without losing all his hard work each time he gets to level 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='donssword']I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the black printed numbers on the back of Nintendo DS game carts indicate, and what about the numbers on the green circuit boards?

I've been trying to work thru a problem where my son's Viva Pinata has seized up twice when he got to level 6. The game was bought brand spanking new at Target (clearance in true CAG fashion), no bootleg, no cheat device, a good battery, no magnets, no dropping, no R4, no Action replay, no cheat codes, no farting in the game slot, etc, etc, etc...

I now have 4 carts, and I have asked him to start a new game on our second cart (bought used), while my daughter and I each start the 3rd (bought new) and fourth carts (bought used) ourselves.

My son friggin loves this game, and I would really like him to be able to play it without losing all his hard work each time he gets to level 6.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...not too sure whats going on with all the copies around you. Maybe a bad shipment that was distrubuted in your area, cause I have never had a problem with my copy of Viva Pinata for DS. And I can't even imagine how weird it is to have 4 copies doing the same thing. I'd be pretty mad if that happened to me. Maybe you can send an email to THQ tech support or check their forums to see if others are having this problem, cause as far as I know, Viva Pinata don't normally get corrupt save files.

Only the first copy is bad.

The others I bought so we could all trade pinatas together, and I bought the 4th to replace my sons first.

Who's on first, What's on second, I don't know is on 3rd :) Sorry for my lack of clarity.

bread's done
Back