Viva Pinata or Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

sticnap

CAGiversary!
I was thinking of buying one of the Viva Pinata games because they seem like good games, that are a little bit different than most games.

Anyway, I was wondering if I should get Viva Pinata or Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Which one would be the better one to buy? I have never played either of them. Would it be okay to play TiP without playing the original?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Both.

The first one can be had for $10 or so if you look hard enough. The second one just hit $20 most places.[/QUOTE]

Yea totally agree just get both. But if you just want the one get Trouble in Paradise

Some people like to play games that just allow you to zone out and create something. It's not about headshots or kill counts. It's the 360 version of Animal Crossing.

I haven't played the second but I highly recommend the first.

[quote name='Doomed']Maybe it's the really annoying characters/voices? I'll give it another shot.[/QUOTE]

How long did you play it before giving up on it? The first time I picked it up I gave it an hour or so and hated it. I decided to give it another go and 15 hours later...I was still playing it. I should go back and attempt to beat it actually now that I think about it.

Gave it another chance... It's weird to say this for a casual game, but it's hard. I have no idea what's going on. I hate all the loading, though installing it sort of helps. How do I get this to stay in my garden? *Press Y, load encyclopedia*.

When I got it I played it for a few hours over a few days.

bread's done
Back