Viva Pinata: Party Animals for your ghost story

mossman43

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Hey, I have Viva Pinata: Party Animals mint and complete for the 360 that I don't want. I wans't really sure what to do for a contest, so I figured since Halloween is right around the corner, lets hear your ghost stories that you or your family have experienced. Whoever has the best and most believable story gets it.

once when i was a child i saw a horse with candy in it
and he dont leave me alone his name was viva pinata and he said that one day i will use that story
like now @_@

I have many ghost stories/activities that occur in my home but ill tell you the shortest of them all; i want hanging out with my nephew in my room watching tv while he played his psp. i thought it would be funny to repeatedly tell him in a deep voice "there is no god!" he started freaking out and instantly after i said it the 6th time everything in my room went off (tv shut, lights went shut, alarm clock shut and even psp shut). at first i thought i probably sat on the tv remote but it was to far from me. we started bugging out and tried turning on everything but nothing went on until my nephew said something and mentioned god then everything including the psp went back on. i immediately sent him home in a cab and took a benadryl to knock out. i have many more ghost experiences with witnesses just pm me if youd like to hear. just last night with a few of us here something strange happened.

This is a true story that happened to me.

Many many years ago, in a house that does not belong to us anymore.
We heard a noise late at night.
Beep Beep Beep Beep.
Loud it was and annoying too.
We all got up to see what it was.
The smoke alarm had gone off for no reason at all.
No smoke was anywhere in site.
We grabbed a towel and began to wave it around in the hopes that the smoke alarm would soon stop.
10 minutes had gone by and it still did not stop.
Got the ladder out I did and rose up to remove the batteries from within.
To everyone's surprise the smoke alarm was still going.
Beep Beep Beep Beep.
Freaked I was and everyone else too.
I began to bang on the smoke alarm from hell.
Beep Beep Beep Beep.
I then ran to the tools and grabbed a screw driver to save us all.
I climbed the ladder a second time and started to unscrew the smoke alarm from hell.
Free of its prison from the ceiling above.
I smashed the smoke alarm on ground with all my might.
Beep Beep Beep Beep.
The smoke alarm still goes.
Still freaked and tired with no end in site, we just wanted to sleep and end this night.
Then from out of nowhere a fifth person joins the group to save us all and make us feel dumb.
For this person in all his wisdom points out the smoke alarm was not to blame.
It was the pool alarm sitting close by hiding under some clothes, playing its sneaky tricks.
Its batteries were dieing and wanted to go out with a bang.
We quickly grab the pool alarm and removed its batteries.
This night from hell was finally over.
We looked at each other knowing how stupid we all were for what we had done.
The smoke alarm was no more.
All it wanted to do was save us from the fires and now its been smashed to bits.
Its dreams had been crushed and we were to blame.
I quickly grabbed the broom swept the smoke alarm up and dumped our guilt in the trash as fast as can be.
Back to bed we all went to forget about this crazy night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well give it a shot. I used to live in a renovated WW2 mental hospital. You would constantly see people wearing medical gowns walking through the halls or going up and down stairs. It was scary at first, but it got kind of boring. Until one day the poo hit the fan. I walked into the living room and there was a woman standing in the center of the room.

She was scrawny and impossibly tall, thin crinkled hair and pale wrinkled skin wearing the usual patient attire. I know I wasn't seeing things or imagining it for one reason, my sister walked into the living room right after I did. We both saw her standing there. She turned a bit to the left and ran into the closet. It was the first time we actually saw one of the gowned people inside the house, but it wasn't the last.

Plenty of family members and friends told us they saw her running through the house on multiple occasions. Usually when they left a door open a crack they could see something tall and skinny running by. That's not exactly something you want to see two in the morning when you're heading to the bathroom.

Since no one posted in two days probably after looking at the last post from ohram who I think will win at this rate I will just tell a short boring story from when I was young.

One day I was walking past a house from a peculiar individual who was like Norman bates, but he committed suicide after his mother died. The house was two stories and since there were no relatives the bank decided to tear down the house and build two new houses on the same lot.

Oh forgetful me. I was telling a story about when I was young and foolish so I decided to check out the house with a few others. We entered, two from the back and one from the front searching for the spot where the man died. Eventually on the second story we found the noose where he hanged himself.

A few minutes later we heard a sound in the house. We were spooked was it a ghost or was it a person. Either way we should leave, but the only way out was from the stairs. So I being the closest to the stairs went to check it out alone as the others went into hiding just in case. I looked down and saw nothing so I waved them over to see.

So we slowly crept down step by step being as quiet as we should. Whoosh! We saw a shadow dash by the steps and the one in the back of our group ran back up the stairs and hid once more. I looked again and there was nothing there. So slowly step by step we walked down. Nothing was there no person and no ghost. So eventually the three of us went out the back. Then we stopped because what had scared us was right there and it was nothing more than a scrawny young black cat.

I was camping with my girl many years ago, when she just snapped.
I couldn't find her after she went to the bathroom.
Other campers were talking about some crazy lady in the bathroom wrapped up in a shower curtain.
I thought, no it can't be!
The manager came up to me and said, i think your girl has takin' too many drugs and she is scaring the other campers.
I asked what was she doing?
The manager said she is in the corner snarling at people like a wild animal.
I was asked, very politely, to go in and get her out of the womens bathroom.
So i went in and she started sreaming like a banshee and said that i was a murderer.
I didn't know what to do.
I told the manager what she said and i think she gone loco.
I left her there and a lightening storm began, how cliché i thought to myself.
I went back to my tent and tried to sleep.
The rain was coming down heavy.
I was lying on my back in the middle of the tent trying to keep dry.
There was a flash of lightening and i saw a shadow of someone with an axe through the tent.
I began to shake. I knew who it was and was scared out of my mind.
My girl was stroking the axe gently left to right across the roof of the tent.
I jumped out of the tent and slid across the mud.
I popped up, ran towards my girl and grabbed the axe out of her hands.
I threw it over the fence. I then threw her in the tent and wrapped her up in the sleeping bag until morning.
I found out after we broke up some years later that she is paranoid schizophrenic.
It still haunts my dreams to this day.

Okay, this isn't a ghost story so much as it is a real creepy thing that happened to my friends and me. My roomate, Terrie, and I had a Ouija board and played with it quite often. One particular night, we and two other friends had been playing it for several hours. We were talking to a spirit who claimed to be the devil. It was working fine, answering questions and whatnot when it abruptly stopped. We started asking "Is anybody there?" "Hello?"

Then it started to move again. Slowly. It started spelling this: T...E...R...R...I... When it got to the E in Terrie's name, the toilet lid in the bathroom slammed down. We had no pets and there was no one else in the apartment. We all screamed, Terrie grabbed me and hugged me, crying. The other 3 of us still had our hands on the oracle. As we sat there freaking out, it started moving again. H...e...h...e...h...e... "The devil" was laughing at us! We never used it since, but I still have it today, 12 years later. I still get goosebumps just telling the story...

One time I played Silent Hill 2 and I saw a ghost zombie, needless to say I crapped my pants and went to sleep.

True story.

This is a totally true story. Some friends of mine and a few of our girlfriends in high school decided we were going to play with a Ouija Board on Halloween. We all took turns sitting and asking it questions about the future. My buddy Todd thought playing with the board was stupid and made no bones about telling us all how stupid we were for playing. He finally decided to come along for the ride "for his girlfriends sake". He and his girlfriend sat at the board and asked who would be the first of our group to die. Now I usually don't believe in these things either but the board slowly spelled out T..O...D...D. We all thought yeah right they were just moving it around to try and scare us. Later that evening Todd looked really pale and I asked him what was up. He told me he was a little worried because he didn't move the pointer. I laughed and said I thought you didn't believe in these things. He said your probably right and patted me on the back and left. The next morning I got a call from his mom saying he had been in an accident that night and had died on the way to the emergency room. I immediately ran to my closet grabbed the board and burned it in the fireplace. Was the board trying to say something or did fear get the better of my friend. We'll never know but I have never touched one of those boards again.

One day, the bread POPPED out of the toaster. Nobody knew what to put on it. Jelly? Margarine? CINNAMON SUGAR!? I suggested butter... Crumbs where everywhere! And when...

Oh sorry. You said GHOST story's, not TOAST story's.

Let me start by saying I've never told anyone this story and it's completely true.

A few years ago, my friends and I were drinking some beer and playing Gears of War in my living room. Near about midnight, we started hearing a banging sound in the kitchen. I went to check it out, but no one was there. I went back to my friends, but we started hearing the sound again a few minutes later. Just as I was about to go back into the kitchen, we heard a scream. Not like a TV scream. Like a serious, "help me, I'm being raped" scream.

We were seriously freaked out and concerned. It sounded like it came from the basement. We ran to the basement door, opened it, and went to turn on the lights when my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Let me start by saying I've never told anyone this story and it's completely true.

A few years ago, my friends and I were drinking some beer and playing Gears of War in my living room. Near about midnight, we started hearing a banging sound in the kitchen. I went to check it out, but no one was there. I went back to my friends, but we started hearing the sound again a few minutes later. Just as I was about to go back into the kitchen, we heard a scream. Not like a TV scream. Like a serious, "help me, I'm being raped" scream.

We were seriously freaked out and concerned. It sounded like it came from the basement. We ran to the basement door, opened it, and went to turn on the lights when my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.[/QUOTE]
I know who IS guaranteed not to win...LOL

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Let me start by saying I've never told anyone this story and it's completely true.

We were seriously freaked out and concerned. It sounded like it came from the basement. We ran to the basement door, opened it, and went to turn on the lights when my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.[/QUOTE]

This is seriously scary. I smell a winner.

lol nice. just reminded me of a sound I hear every night or morning about 3am... sounds like someone is walking through my house and then a cabinet opening or closing, weird but my husband says it's our "ac"...

BTW I Don't want to be entered into this contest :) I already have the game, so good luck to the rest.

I'm sitting in my house smoking and getting ready to leave for the day before Halloween party. I go into my second bathroom and look in the mirror checking out my hair and s**t. I see dark lines under my eyes like I had just done hours of intense gaming. So I go closer to the mirror to take a better look. An awkward feeling creeps up on me, at this point I am unaware why I am feeling like this. As I gaze into the mirror my face begins to melt beginning with the dark line sunder my eyes.

I shook my head and fluttered my eyes confused by what I head just saw almost sure it was not real. I take another glimpse into the mirror and was positive I would see nothing like I had seen seconds before. There is a very fine jet black hair just kind of hanging out of my mouth. Immediately I begin to try and pull the hair out(it seems to be of infinite length). Eventually I complete the task, throw the hair on the floor and run downstairs. As I regain my breath I realize the hair is somehow wrapped around my hand again. Trying to keep my cool I remove the hair once more and begin to head back upstairs. Traveling up the stairs I realize there is a dark figure with what appears to be long black at the window next to my front door. I run upstairs, slam the door, and decide to go to sleep and skip the party.
The sunlight begins to peek in through my windows and I wakeup. To my surprise there is a long black hair curled up next to me. To this day I'm not sure what had happened that night and what the figure at my door was.

[quote name='clickpow']I'm sitting in my house smoking and getting ready to leave for the day before Halloween party. I go into my second bathroom and look in the mirror checking out my hair and s**t. I see dark lines under my eyes like I had just done hours of intense gaming. So I go closer to the mirror to take a better look. An awkward feeling creeps up on me, at this point I am unaware why I am feeling like this. As I gaze into the mirror my face begins to melt beginning with the dark line sunder my eyes.

I shook my head and fluttered my eyes confused by what I head just saw almost sure it was not real. I take another glimpse into the mirror and was positive I would see nothing like I had seen seconds before. There is a very fine jet black hair just kind of hanging out of my mouth. Immediately I begin to try and pull the hair out(it seems to be of infinite length). Eventually I complete the task, throw the hair on the floor and run downstairs. As I regain my breath I realize the hair is somehow wrapped around my hand again. Trying to keep my cool I remove the hair once more and begin to head back upstairs. Traveling up the stairs I realize there is a dark figure with what appears to be long black at the window next to my front door. I run upstairs, slam the door, and decide to go to sleep and skip the party.
The sunlight begins to peek in through my windows and I wakeup. To my surprise there is a long black hair curled up next to me. To this day I'm not sure what had happened that night and what the figure at my door was.[/QUOTE]

sounds like you had some sort of hallucinogenic lol.

I'll share a story that happened to me.
Ok so 5-4 years ago I heard a thumping in the kitchen sink late night, It got louder little by little.I sounded like someone was trowing rocks at it. I have a sleeping disorders it takes 1-2hrs for me to fall asleep also my father passed away 14yrs ago (I was 8yrs). My bro suddenly wakes up and he is sweating and a had a pale look on his face (like head seen a ghost lol..) as soon as he wakes up the thumping stops. I ask him what it the problem he says" I saw dad throwing rocks at the sink" so all the hairs in my body stand up and I tell him there was a load thumping noise in the kitchen. we got are afraid and got to the kitchen to find nothing! true story.

Ghosts?

Course I believe in them. You'd have to be out of your mind not too.

Being interested in the paranormal at an early age, this story is about a small collection of events that happened to me in early January, May and June this year. I guess it all started when I bought an automatic writing kit at my favorite bookstore. I was so excited, thinking that I would be able to talk to spirits, well... "Automatically." At first the writings from the planchette were completely illegible, unless the scribbles and dots were some type of map or code. I began using it around two or three times a day, thinking that it was some great hoax for people to get in touch with their divine selves. I was really wrong on that outburst there!

I would come home from school, drop my books and stuff on the living room table, I would immediately go upstairs to take off my shoes and nice school clothes for lounge wear. When I would walk up the stairs and hit the top of the flight, I always got the weirdest feeling, like I was about to have some type of seizure or throw up. I felt this way the strongest in my mom's room and the computer room, but never in my own room. I could usually see slightly figured clouds or mists of gray or black in corners of theses rooms, and they were not shadows! I told my mother about these ongoing feelings, and she told me to get rid of that writing crap and dump it in the trash. I was kind of glad, like the burden of being watched over by some maloevent, unseen force was over.

Now, this next experience happened only three months ago while I was still living in my house mentioned in the story above. So, that new movie that people craved over and wanted to see was, "Paranormal Activity." I had to admit, the previews were scary enough to convince me to rent and watch it with my cousin. It probably drove me up the wall, and I really wanted an Ouija board like in the movie. So, I decided to buy one, with my mother's permission of course, and took it straight home. Once again, I rushed through whatever I was doing and ran upstairs into my room and tore open the box that read, "The All-Seeing-Eye Board." I plopped down in my desk, placed the board flatly on top, and gently lay my two index fingers on the planchette. "Are there any spirits that would like to talk?" The spirit took awhile to respond but said, "Yes." I asked if it was a good spirit, it said yes. Now, you may think, "Oh, it's just a friendly ghost! What's the worst that could happen?" Even if it was, we're all humans and we rarely ever deal with these types of things, so if we encounter things like this we're practically blown out of our socks and scared to death by something we can't see! Well anyways, I talked and talked with this spirit for days whose name was Todd. On one particular night, I was lying in bed not really tired staring at my ceiling fan, just TRYING to urge off this achy feeling through my body, like someone was watching me. I blinked and my eyes grew as wide as the moon. I heard light, quick footsteps on my wooden floor but they came to a quick stop dead in front my dresser. I saw a fuzzy, dark grey outline of a manly figure about my height, which is 5'9". My heart was beating at a rate which felt like it was going into my throat! I calmed down, but felt a tug on my sheets, like someone was lying on the floor or standing up to pull off my sheets. Then, I felt something kneeling beside my bed, almost like it was looking at my face and my profile. My top sheet pulled down off me about a good few inches, just enough to see my chin and neck. The day after that, I woke up, and trashed that Ouija board quicker than I could even remember.

You don't have to believe me, but I even snapped a picture of Todd because I knew non-believes would question my motives. What I'm about to show you, is completely unedited in anyway, this is just the natural photo.

Real or fake?
You be the judge.

istockphoto_1237588-cartoon-ghost.jpg

Friend of a friend told me this. She and her friend were on vacation in Thailand. They stayed at a hotel one night and in the middle of the night someone was banging on the walls in the next room. They said keep it quiet and banged back against the wall. It continued and they called hotel staff to file a complaint but they said that room was under reconstruction and there was no one staying in that room. They thought it was really strange and went over to the door and peeked underneath the door. They saw there was a light turned on and then suddenly a girl with a pale face and red eyes was staring back at them. They freaked out and went back to their room to pack their stuff to check into another hotel. They later found out from a local that a girl was murdered by her boyfriend in that room next to theirs.

[quote name='BrotherBear']I'll share a story that happened to me.
Ok so 5-4 years ago I heard a thumping in the kitchen sink late night, It got louder little by little.I sounded like someone was trowing rocks at it. I have a sleeping disorders it takes 1-2hrs for me to fall asleep also my father passed away 14yrs ago (I was 8yrs). My bro suddenly wakes up and he is sweating and a had a pale look on his face (like head seen a ghost lol..) as soon as he wakes up the thumping stops. I ask him what it the problem he says" I saw dad throwing rocks at the sink" so all the hairs in my body stand up and I tell him there was a load thumping noise in the kitchen. we got are afraid and got to the kitchen to find nothing! true story.[/QUOTE]

Winner!!

Oh . . . I'm late ? ? ? So Sad :(
Well, It dosn't matter, I will say you my story even if I can't win . . . thats my true story :
( Sorry for my bad english )
I was like 8 years old, and i was sleeping, suddently i feel really cold, so I get up and looking around . . . but no one was there, then I go to the toilet and feel cold again . . . looking around and no one was there again . . . I started to feel scarred, and i return to bed, but when i return to my bedroom I saw from the windows a ghot of a little girl who say me slowly "be silent" than disappear.
I never forget that moment . . . my god it was really scarry !

I wish I could still win but I will tell my story anyway. Before I get into it I will say this: a friend of mine has a disorder that gives him seizures if he sleeps on his back and the only ghost activity type stuff he had ever talked about was things going missing but thought he just misplaced things often. One night at his house we had a really late night playing games and were talking before we went to sleep. We had stopped talking for about 5 minutes and I was almost asleep when I heard the slat blinds in front of the sliding door move. I was a little freaked out and tried to ignore it until I felt a rush of air fly past me towards the couch my friend was on. I stood up and looked at him and could see he was focused on something in front of him and would not focus on me. I ran to the light and turned it on and he immediately stopped. He caught his breath and I asked what he saw. He told me that he was in a state of paralysis and his eyes opened. He noticed a man in front of the blinds just looking out the door. The man turned away to walk into the kitchen and out of the corner of his eye happened to see my friends eyes fixed on him. The man asked my friend "can you see me?". The man then wooshed right in front of him in a second and started yelling "can you see me?!" and then started pointing at me standing behind him and saying "tell him you can see me!". Still scared and knowing we still had to sleep through the night I told him he was full of it even though I saw the look in his eyes. Trying to keep himself from being scared my friend agreed it was probably just a hallucination. Just as he said that a large mug from the coffee table rose up and stopped in the middle of the air. His dogs start going crazy at it and we are just in awe. The cup starts spinning and then drops shattering into pieces. We both just sat still until we fell asleep with all the lights on. The next day my friend goes to his room to take a shower and sees a lump under his covers. He is freaked out and calls me in. We pull it back to find around 15 items that he had "lost" since he had lived there including a crisp $100 bill that said love grandma on it and some photos that were sentimental to him. We looked through the photos and found an old one of us. He was holding it and I happened to see some writing on the back. He turned it over and it said "sorry for the cup guys but tell everyone" and was signed "JAS". We still have yet to find out who that is and if it is initials or jas as in jason we do not know. It is top 3 moments in my life that I can never forget.

bread's done
Back