viva pinata/project sylpheed $4.99 @ EB Games.

I wanted to buy Project Sylpheed for a while but couldn't bring myself to do it at 9.99 -- looks like I have reason to buy now! :D

Also I should grab VP, I've heard so much but never played it...

Don't buy Project Sylpheed. Its horrific. I was one of the very few people who bought the game at release and was very excited,
Although at 5 bucks maybe somebody won't hate it.

I'd buy VP again... but it seems like a bit of a waste considering I'm only missing the "50 Hours Play Time" achievement. Anyone that hasn't played it should definitely pick it up for $5 though!

I rented Project Sylpheed and could not make head nor tails of what was going on. Too much crap on the screen and the weapons felt ineffectual. But for $5 I might give it another go...

Edit: The website says $17.99.

Other $4.99 used games that I encounter while shopping at EB. It varies from store to store.

- Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)
- Suikoden 3 (PS2)
- .Hack//Infection c/w Bonus Anime DVD (PS2)
- Lumines (PSP)
- Dynasty Warriors (PSP)
- Eternal Darkness (GCN)
- Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 (GCN)
- NES Collection Zelda 2 (GBA)

Suikoden III dropping down that low is a clear sign to me that it's not getting purchased frequently -- and with that, a clear sign that there aren't enough real gamers anymore >.>

Even though I already have 1000 in VP, for $5 that's totally being added back to my mass of games! :D

Hopefully I can find Suikoden 3 as well.

I wouldn't mind finding Suikoden 3, I haven't seen one of those yet though, and I work there. I'm trying to find a copy of VP for myself because that is a steal at $5.

[quote name='sweetwasabi']5$ is a damn steal for Viva Pinata. Wouldn't suprise me that the second one gets lowered as fast :([/quote]

That's what I'm hoping for! :D

I'm not expecting a price drop soon (and $40 is a great price anyways), but if there was one I wouldn't complain!

bread's done
Back