Vizio 32" LCD for $450 at Circuit City (May end soon!)

Nicko

CAGiversary!
Ok guys, this is a GREAT deal! Circuit City has a 32" Vizio LCD HDTV for $450. Right now the TV is $130 off which puts it at $499, but there is a 10% off all TV's $299 and up coupon you can use to bring it down to $450! I have been looking for a good deal for a couple months now and THIS IS IT!!

NOTE: THIS DEAL MAY END ON SATURDAY 8/9/08!

Link:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/VIZI...09895/catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Printable coupon:
http://www.divshare.com/download/5010218-b86

ALSO, on Saturday the 9th and Sunday the 10th, Circuit City is having a no sales tax sale in California, so if you buy the TV today, you should be able to go in tomorrow and get refunded the difference.

GET IN GEAR GUYS!!!http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/851096/

Nicko

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting, but you've been here for nearly 5 years now. You should know that this belongs in Other Deals and requests.

[quote name='oasisboy']Attention Seeker.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']Thank you for posting, but you've been here for nearly 5 years now. You should know that this belongs in Other Deals and requests.[/QUOTE]

You two are ignorant. This is a great deal for someone who might not have an HD tv for games yet, and you both sound like spoiled brats. I'm sure this will probably get me banned for defending it, but I for one appreciate the heads-up. Not everyone spends all day reading every forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who are looking for a TV look in the Other Deals and Requests section. Trust me, there are a LOT of good deals that don't involve video games.

But I'm sure we all appreciate this dude's intentions...I may actually get this. :D

[quote name='Unickuta']Those who are looking for a TV look in the Other Deals and Requests section. Trust me, there are a LOT of good deals that don't involve video games.

But I'm sure we all appreciate this dude's intentions...I may actually get this. :D[/quote]

I'm very tempted myself, but I think I'll try to hold out for Black friday.

And I do appreciate the OP posting this. I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said that he should have posted it in in ODaR, I was just pointing out that he should have.

Once again I apologies to all who enforce forum policy. Please move this thread over to the other deals and discussion forum if you see fit.

Just wanted to allow a couple more to take advantage of this sweet deal.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm very tempted myself, but I think I'll try to hold out for Black friday.

And I do appreciate the OP posting this. I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said that he should have posted it in in ODaR, I was just pointing out that he should have.[/quote]

Nah, you made the least dickish post here- this forum is great cause there are no deals on anything except video games. That's what I was trying to say, lol.

it's more then likely that the coupon won't work because it says no reproduction/copies. so if the clerk sees that then you'll have to put the tv back on the shelf.

[quote name='EroticaWriter']You two are ignorant. This is a great deal for someone who might not have an HD tv for games yet, and you both sound like spoiled brats. I'm sure this will probably get me banned for defending it, but I for one appreciate the heads-up. Not everyone spends all day reading every forum.[/quote]

Ignorant? The deal is for a TV and it was posted on the "Videogames Deal Section". Since when is a TV a VIDEOGAME deal? I can understand if someone posts accessories deals in this section, but a TV? By the way, the OP posted this deal also in the "Other Deals Section". Double posting = wasted posting.

Spoiled brats? I am just stating my point of view and that makes me a spoiled brat. The problem is that where do you set the line for when a TV is a good deal where it warrants the need to post in the videogames deal section?. I just don't want 5 TV deal threads in this section in the future.

bread's done
Back