voltron

pats0132

CAG Veteran
amazon has the voltron tins for volume 3, 4 and 5 for less than 6 dollars each. the other two are more money, but you cant beat this price. i am still waiting for the yellow one to go down.

Also, if anyone sees a great deal on She-ra complete set or New Adventure of He-man volume 2 on sale let me know.

Nice find. I got the first one and did not enjoy the cartoon as much as I did when I was younger. Are the other season any better?

if you dont like the first season i would pass. its just too good of a deal to pass up and i loved the first season. brings memories back and starting a new cartoon soon as well

[quote name='mdsinc2']Nice find. I got the first one and did not enjoy the cartoon as much as I did when I was younger. Are the other season any better?[/QUOTE]

I also just bought the first volume only. I saw only a few episodes and I think I had my fill. This show was awesome when I was young. The lion voltron is still one of the best toys ever!

Seems like a good deal for a new copy. However, I see that this apparently is just matching the second-hand market for it. These are apparently crazy overstocked as tons of resellers have them for about the same price.

Great deal for those who want it, but for those who are uncertain I'd say don't do it because these are accessible for around these prices at almost any given time it seems.

Picked up vol 3 and 4. I already have 1 and 5. I am missing 2. Which is the only that hasn't dropped on amazon or ebay. Maybe it had a low print run?? Anyways, thanks o/p.

picked up 3, 4, 5... will stop by half-priced to see what they have 1, 2 for. :) I will have to have nostalgia week and watch Robotech and Voltron :).

bread's done
Back