Vote for my caption, win XBL codes! 3 random winners!

eugaet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
There's a caption contest on the Crackle Facebook page that I've entered. Not my best work (was pressed for time), but, in my opinion, it's far above the current leader. However, the current leader is not me. So I thought maybe some fellow CAGs could help guarantee myself a win...through bribery, of course.

Hopefully, the following codes will be of some temptation for some of you...

* Kinect Sports Helicopter avatar prop
* Fable III Absolver Hammer/Dragonbreath Tattoo DLC
* Vanquish Tri-Weapon Pack DLC

Once you vote, comment here (on the honor system, please). No multiple posts, only your first post counts. After the Crackle contest closes, I'll have random.org pick 3 numbers and match them to the post #. 1st CAG gets their choice of the 3 codes, 2nd CAG chooses one of the 2 remainders, 3rd CAG gets what's left.

My caption is currently in 2nd place, and is as follows:

"OK, fine, you're not a liar. Still, you have to admit that your pants were, in fact, on fire." Michael T.

Voting ends at 5PM Pacific. Thanks!

** Voting closed, thanks! **

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted, hope you win. If I do get selected for any prize though, feel free to give it to someone that does need it, since I already got them. Just helping a fellow CAG out. ;)

Voted. What's the prize for winning? A better quote would've been "POWERTHIRST, NOW IN SLIGHTLY HOMOEROTIC MANGO ASS PROPULSION! RIDE YOUR RECTUM ROCKET FOR ETERNITY!"

Voted to help you out, don't want to enter in the contest though (I don't own any of the games and I do not care for the avatar prop).

Anyways good luck!

EDIT: Just noticed some people voted after voting officially closed at 5pm Pacific. Everyone who voted after firepelt97 did not get their votes in in time to count towards the final count on Crackle's Facebook page. Sorry, just being fair, everyone!

OK, sorry for the delay, been tied up over the last couple hours and am just now able to get online.

So, yes, I won the prize pack (which was just a bunch of Crackle-branded stuff, but I had other reasons for wanting to win as well). Thanks everyone who voted!

I put together the list of everyone who voted before voting closed at 5pm Pacific. Those who notified me here or on Twitter that they did not want to be included in the draw (posts #2, #7, and #13)...if their post is selected, I'll reroll.

List is as follows:
#2 -reroll-
#3 Certified
#4 Jragon
#5 lilmidget144
#6 taygetta
#7 -reroll-
#8 arthurfaarter
#9 mrfury
#10 Blade
#11 homerunrally02
#12 Kia-Tiaph
#13 -reroll-

Heading over to random.org now. Good luck, everyone!

OK, random.org tells me that the 3 CAGs, in order of selection, are:

#8 arthurfaarter
#9 mrfury
#11 homerunrally02

Congrats, you three!

* Kinect Sports Helicopter avatar prop
* Fable III Absolver Hammer/Dragonbreath Tattoo DLC
* Vanquish Tri-Weapon Pack DLC

arthurfaarter, PM me with which one of the above codes you want.
mrfury, PM me with which 2 codes you would want, in order of importance. If arthurfaarter already chose your 1st choice, then you get your 2nd choice.
homerunrally02, I'll PM you with whichever code is left.

Thanks, everyone, for participating today!

Hey I am looking for a Vanquish Tri-weapon pack DLC, the guy who won it willing to part with it? I have been playing Vanquish recently ^^

All codes have been sent out! Thanks for voting, everyone, and congrats to the following CAGs!

#8 arthurfaarter (Fable III Absolver Hammer/Dragonbreath Tattoo DLC)
#9 mrfury (Kinect Adventures Helicopter avatar prop)
#11 homerunrally02 (Vanquish Tri-Weapon Pack DLC)

bread's done
Back