Vote for my photo & win 3 months of Xbox Live Gold! Might have a new winner soon!

Pure Apathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/2/12 edit - So I received a PM last night from a CAG who believes this contest was a fake. He made a good point by saying that Vampirepanda only has one post on here since joining in 2009 and it was in my contest. He also had another point that Vampirepanda hasn't been on since the 14th of January.

So I've decided to PM Vampirepanda one more time and told them to reply back to me by 10 PM CST tonight or I would choose a new winner on random.org. I would like to see an active member of CAG win the code, and I don't want the code to go unused sitting in someones inbox.

I will say that Vampirepanda was chosen at random on random.org and I carried out my end of the deal by giving away the three month Xbox Live card. I really don't appreciate this CAG basically calling me out in a PM threatening to present this to the mods until after I explained myself to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest is over, winner will be posted soon! Big thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Vampirepanda is the winner of the 3 month Xbox Live Gold card. The code will be sent by PM here shortly. Thanks again to everyone who voted, I really appreciate it! :applause:

I've entered a contest for a board game and all I need you to do is "like" my picture on the contest site. This requires you to have a facebook account. After you've done that, just post in here saying you've done so, and I'll enter you into a drawing for a 3 month Xbox Live Gold card.

The contest will run until January 31st at 11:00 PM EST time. Anyone who posts that they have liked the photo by January 8th at 11:00 PM EST will get two entries into the contest.

After the contest is over I'll use random.org to choose a winner and will either PM or email the code.

Thanks for the help and good luck!

http://madguild.com/entries.php?e=15

Entries list
deadstill1 (x2 entries)
Crystal Shards (x2 entries)
rococo (x2 entries)
Sw33tbombs (x2 entries)
mrniceguy8 (x2 entries)
Treyster (x2 entries)
lightsup55 (x2 entries)
zen15 (x2 entries)
MoCiWe (x2 entries)
Ashsaber (x2 entries)
Wchillinman (x2 entries)
Xuang (x2 entries)
betobuster (x2 entries)
bamistic (x2 entries)
MrPiggles (x2 entries)
dmm220 (x2 entries)
bryan_0906 (x2 entries)
mikehaggar99 (x2 entries)
ForNoReason (x2 entries)
popular penguin (x2 entries)
Malikai (x2 entries)
xcefkevin (x2 entries)
Gram (x2 entries)
sm04as (x2 entries)
rinaldo (x2 entries)
Ativan (x2 entries)
Gim Allon (x2 entries)
tholly (x2 entries)
Fitzed (x2 entries)
owais95 (x2 entries)
iKnowledge (x2 entries)
kvadair (x2 entries)
GDark (x2 entries)
windowsman (x2 entries)
RedRingOfDeath (x2 entries)
iNFiNiTE HORiZON
Aerc
jojuinc
Vampirepanda
xXJoystickeroXx
tokyostomp
Bleushman
BlackIce2107
MrMountie

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deadstill1']gotcha liked[/QUOTE]

Awesome and thanks! I'm going to go ahead and start a list of entries in the main post now too.

We're up to 38 likes now which is 15 above the person in second place. Looking good so far for the first part of the contest that ends on Sunday! Thanks again to everyone who has liked my photo!

Can you guys go back and double check your likes again? My friend voted around midnight CST and put the total to 43 and and Gim Allon was 44 and we're at 44 right now. We should be at 48 right?

[quote name='tholly']Ahhh....after you hit like, you need to hit confirm and then okay it in the pop up window.

I became # 45.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that must be something new they added. It was just a simple click on the like button when I started the contest. Thanks for double checking!

We're up to 46, but I think we will be at 48 once Fitzed and vantheman are able to confirm their vote. I think that confirmation screen messed things up last night!

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Thanks again! It's up to 53 likes now. Don't forget today is the last day to get double the entries for liking my photo![/QUOTE]

Just gave you a few likes! (not an entry)

bread's done
Back