VT's mad trade-house! ~ H: Many RPG rares, Pokemon White ~ W: Ar tonelico 3 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for cats being dropped off for some surgery, tests, and treatments! Even though you've never seen them before, if you can do, keep them in your thoughts and wish for their well being. :)

Bump for recovering cats and recovering wallets! I could still use a bit more cash since I paid for some extra tests and some pain medicine.

[quote name='GUNNM']bump for the worlds first chimera when surgery is done[/QUOTE]

Bump for blowing my mind.
RUU_0204.JPG

If a cat was attached to a balloon, it would float up; much like this list.

(Note that if I ever did attach a cat to a balloon, it would only be enough helium to be in mid-air, not outer space).

Just a regular bump for now, I can't quite be original right now for some reason or another.

When you think about it though, not many people admit to not being able to be original, making this original!

Bump, don't see anything that interests me.

Though, sort of on topic:
In the Atlanta area, there's a program called Catsnip that comes around in a surgical van and spays, neuters and vaccinates cats for a really low price (less than $100 for spaying, rabies, and distemper vaccination, cheaper for neutering.) You might want to check if your city/area has a similar program.

VintageTurtle, I've sent you two emails and you haven't responded me yet. One Thursday and one Today, and I've seen you online a couple times between Thursday and Sunday. I never had a problem before with any of the CAG members shipping my items, but everytime I asked you when are you going to ship my stuff, you always have an excuse. I'm not saying that you want to steal from me or keep the money, but if you didn't have the games - figures ready to ship why didn't you tell me so? I had wait almost three weeks and nothing.

1 - Jan 25 I paid you 182.00
2 - Jan 27 I paid you 98.86
3 - Feb 3 I paid you 31.17

So as you can see, we're not talking about 50 - 60 bucks, maybe I was a fool or something but like I said, I've spend a lot of money in these site and never had a single problem before with any CAG member. I always try to comunicate and pay my seller as soon as possible, and when I can't I'll let them know with a specific date when are they going to received my payment, so I expect the same treatment from my sellers. Thank You

Just to make it known to the public since you have made your own case against me almost, you had last messaged 2 days ago thanking me for letting you know the only thing out of place was Breath of Fire III. I saw no further need to reply to that since I had nothing to say.

As for the message you just sent me today, it was you wondering if you could buy my Mana Khemia Scholarship Edition for $85 in replacement of the $30 Breath of Fire III. I was taking a bit of time to think it over since it's one of my rarer pieces on display, and I just didn't want to get your hopes up since I also knew you wanted one on display for yourself since you bought a new copy and planned to keep it new. I never meant to keep you in the dark mate, it's just that I didn't know you wanted me to reply to every message of yours on the spot. I hope you can understand that from my vantage point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back