VT's mad trade-house! ~ H: Many RPG rares, Pokemon White ~ W: Ar tonelico 3 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi there Dom, I'm checking your list at this very moment and it looks like you have some nice stuff that I would care to trade for. You can definitely expect a private message from me soon enough!

My last bump of the night is dedicated to those CAGs on the Pacific Coast. This one goes out to you.

Good night everybody, you'll be seeing me tomorrow as when I will be seeing you.

how much are u looking to buy the Final Fantasy XIII Promo Code for

Hello to you all and a bump to you all.

I'm still hunting down a code or two for some friends of mine who are going to be playing FFXIV with me that want the item, so if you have one lying around, feel free to pawn it off on me for a couple dollars.

[quote name='Brownjohn']I've got a FFXIII :ps3: promo code unused. PM me if you still want one.[/QUOTE]
I do indeed want it, so I have just sent you a private message.

As for everyone else, I'm sending you a public bump for the hope of attracting another FFXIII Promo Code.

bump!

Hi, I am interested in buying a FFXIII unused promo code for FFXIV. If you have one you are willing to sell, please PM me and we can work something out :) I have great feedback on ebay and I am verified on paypal.

Thanks a lot, and I'm sorry for the bump >< I just did not want to make a new thread

You all know what this bump is for if you've read the above two lines. Yup, a Final Fantasy XIII PS3 code slip for some Final Fantasy XIV exclusive item goodness.

Oh man, Nightfox, I wish you'd have private messaged me! I never saw this comment. I'm firing a PM your way right now.

As for everyone else, dire bump!

[quote name='formerroadie']Darn you for having things i want! Darn you! ;)[/QUOTE]
You could always decide to, I don't know... buy a couple to ease your wanting them. :cool:

Oh wow, you sold some goodies. That there changes things. Good to see that things are coming along! (Too many uses of goodies and thingies in one post, some may think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back