W: 12 month Xbox Live Subscriptions

Hmm..what kind of damage does the PS3 have?

I have one of those defective lines of 60GB PS3s that makes the high pitched whine. I maybe able to use the 80gb to salvage the parts to stop that.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Hmm..what kind of damage does the PS3 have?

I have one of those defective lines of 60GB PS3s that makes the high pitched whine. I maybe able to use the 80gb to salvage the parts to stop that.[/QUOTE]

There's damage to the outside casing such as pieces of plastic being broken off. When I power the thing on the red standby light comes on. When I hit eject, the light turns green temporarily but doesn't eject and the standby light turns read again. When I hit the power button on the front, I get yellow light then back to red. No video or sound go to the TV.

hey midguy, if you have Paypal funds, and you want to do In-STore pick up at BB, why not just choose Paypal as your payment method..works all the same eh?

[quote name='token2k6']hey midguy, if you have Paypal funds, and you want to do In-STore pick up at BB, why not just choose Paypal as your payment method..works all the same eh?[/QUOTE]

Because I wasn't aware that Best Buy accepted Paypal. Thanks for the heads up!

I got a Sony Bluetooth 2.0 Headset that ive only used like 1-2times since i got my turtle beach i dont need it anymore so its pretty much mint, i dont believe i have the box anymore but i can guarantee working condition. Just wondering what you were willing to offer in the Xbox 360 or PS3 area

bread's done
Back