W: 360 Games/Cards/Codes H: 360/Wii/DS Games

Saven

Banned
This is my first actual trading/selling/buying thread and since my reputation is low I will pay first via Paypal or give you the tracking code plus pictures of the package before you send our your end.

I must admit that I really want to buy 360 games in new or good condition with my paypal account since all the games listed below ARE a part of my personal collection. There is a chance that I might part with them so feel free to post or PM me. Either way, I"ll PM you back for sure.

Thank you, and if you have any 360 game that isn't on my "Have" list and doesn't have stickers like the ones from the Gamestop (Used stickers) then send me a PM with a price.

Have: CURRENTLY FOR REFERENCE ONLY, LOOKING TO BUY FROM WANT LIST ONLY
PAYPAL
:360: Red Dead Redemption
:360: Lost Planet 2
:360: Alan Wake
:360: Crackdown *Sent*
:360: Dead Rising *Pending*
:360: Saints Row *Pending*
:360: Saints Row 2
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV
:360: Dragon Age
:360: Mass Effect 2
:360: NBA 2K10
:360: Gears of War *Sent*
:360: Gears of War 2 *Sent*

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2
:wii: New Super Mario Bros

:ds: Pokemon Diamond
:ds: Pokemon Platinum
:ds: Pokemon Soul Silver *Pending*
:ds: Pokemon Heart Gold

Want:
:360: FEAR
:360: FEAR 2
:360: Ninja Gaiden 2
:360: Far Cry 2
:360: Resident Evil 5
:360: N3: Ninety Nine Nights
:360: The Saboteur
:360: Condemned 2
:360: Silent Hill: Homecoming
:360: Left 4 Dead
:360: Assassin's Creed 2
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
:360: Bionic Commando
:360: Dark Sector
:360: Star Ocean: TLH
:360: The Darkness
:360: Splinter Cell: Conviction

ANY 360 GAME IN SEALED OR GOOD CONDITION THAT ISN'T IN MY "HAVE" LIST, I WILL CONSIDER SO SEND ME A PM!!

Pending Payments or Trades
theking20 (His Call of Duty: WaW + Prey for Paypal Payment) Paid, awaiting items.
k1w1 (His Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 for Paypal Payment) Paid, awaiting items.
ZgreenZ (His B:BC2 for my Saints Row 1, Dead Rising, and Soul Silver) Awaiting items.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fnurk']I have Ninja Gaiden II and N3. Are all your games complete?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and are in perfect condition. Will get pictures if needed.

Reminder, I said this on the first post, all of these games are in my collection and I'm mostly looking to buy via paypal but I might part ways with my games if the trade is right.

Let me know.

[quote name='Fnurk']I have Ninja Gaiden II and N3. Are all your games complete?[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

I want your:

Soulsilver or Heartgold
Mario Galaxy 2
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption
Alan Wake

I have Far Cry 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2, but check my list because I might have others that you're interested in. Let me know if you want any others, and feel free to make me an offer.

bread's done
Back