W: Ar Tonelico LE, H: like new Hori EX2 360 modded stick, SNES

M47R1X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I am looking for a complete new/used copy of Ar Tonelico with game, manual, case, slipcover, hardcover artbook, and soundtrack w/ jewel case. I had found one at a sweet price BIN on eBay, but it got bought out from under me. Stupid eBay.

MAKE ME OFFERS on all of my listed items, those prices are just ones I pulled out of my butt.

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN PUT ON EBAY!!! If you want them, either tell me so I can take it off and avoid paying out the ASS in fees, or you get a discount on the eBay auction/purchase. I don't know how much, but remember, I have the Best Offer option for the pad and stick. Thanks!

I need money pretty quick here, so I'm selling a few things I don't use or have dupicates of. I take PayPal and I think I can take Amazon Payments, but I'd rather take PayPal as a gift or if you pay the fees for a goods purchase. If you don't like my prices, PM me an offer. I'll try to get pics soon. Here's what I have for sale:

1 Hori EX2 Xbox 360 fight stick Virtua Fighter 5 limited edition, like new in box (box is slightly yellowed and was slightly crushed in shipping) modified with a bat stick-top and an 8-way stick gate (very nice). Includes VF5 stickers. Maybe $60 shipped? Includes old ball top and gate if you would ever want them.

1 Super Nintendo console, older version with controller, in fair shape. No yellowing, but is scuffed due to an abrasive cleaner, and the controller is a little scuffed, with hookups. Make me an offer.

I WANT and would trade for the following:

PS2 games:
Ar Tonelico LE
Growlanser Heritage of War LE
Shin Megami Tensei games

preferably new, or at least complete, and I do know what they're worth.

xbox-magicbox.jpg

Magicbox Saturn/PS/DC >> Xbox adapter, whatever condition, as long as it works. I need a Saturn pad on mah XBox. They seem to be sold out everywhere.

I also need the strategy guide for Star Ocean Second Evolution. Last one on eBay sold for about $20 and 2 didn't even sell at $13, so I'm looking around that cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the top!!! Come on, this is choice stuff! That Hori pad is half of what Gamebaz, Ebay, and Amazon are charging for a new one right now. And as I said, don't be afraid to make me an offer.

1st bump o' the day. If you have anything particularly rare or RPG related, lemme CYL for a possible trade. Mainly just wanna sell.

bread's done
Back