W: Burning Rangers, Saturn Games H: MvC3: FTW, Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this from and how much for Forza Motorsport 3 Legends/Sidewinder/Benchmark DLC

[quote name='starmask2k3']what is this from and how much for Forza Motorsport 3 Legends/Sidewinder/Benchmark DLC[/QUOTE]

It's just the DLC that came with the game if you bought it new, if you bought it used then it was probably used. $3.00.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']It's just the DLC that came with the game if you bought it new, if you bought it used then it was probably used. $3.00.[/QUOTE]

so 3 for the code and can u buy it from the XBL

[quote name='starmask2k3']so 3 for the code and can u buy it from the XBL[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it will enable you to download it, I'm not sure if it's available outside the code. If it is it's 400-800 points, that's what all the Forza DLC is.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']Free bump. You should put up a picture of the MJ card.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to take a pic of it, but there's one posted at teh very bottom of my original post, imageshack. I just want to get it off my hands, some people are selling it on ebay from $120-200.... I don't want nearly that much for it, this is cheapassgamer, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back