[W] Buying Resident Evil Games (2+3), Crystal Chronicles

ErmangelnSeelen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hey there...it's been a while since I've posted here, so be gentle with me. I sold a lot of my video game collection some years back for space reasons. I have more room now and I'm trying to get a lot of it back.

The only reason I was able to part with my collection in the first place is because I told myself I would buy it back in Japanese. With this in mind, even if it is not listed, Japanese language cartridges of any title on my list are certainly of interest (and I would likely purchase them), so definitely let me know!

HAVE

WII

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Sealed)

CASH!

WANT

**Games with Box and Manual greatly preferred. I understand paper box games may not have them, so that's a little different, but still a nice bonus**

Gamecube
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3

PSX:
Resident Evil (Regular or Longbox, if Director's Cut, please state so)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock Edition

Resident Evil 3

GBA

Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green (JP)

DS

Pokemon Diamond (US)

Pokemon Pearl (US)

Pokemon Black/White/Black 2/White 2 (US)

3DS

Pokemon Omega Ruby

*I looked it up and apparently these are pretty high in price for the exact reason I want one...if you do have the right kind I'm looking for, I'm definitely willing to pay $40-60, so don't worry, I know they're a lot.

I haven't attached prices to any of these because I haven't been into games in a while and don't really know what they're worth now. PM me if you have a price in mind, or else I will go and look up a few places and just tack on some numbers.

Thanks for reading my thread...come back soon, I'll be adding more eventually (as well as listing a few more things in my US collection)

I use paypal and generally have cash on hand for anything on my "want" list!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure whether that's for the US or the Japanese version, but in either case, I can pick up both black and white, both with packaging, for $20 for the pair, in japanese OR english.

In fact, it's so cheap that I've decided I'm buying those ones through a storefront to obtain them more quickly. You price is....quite high though, just so you know, unless there's something special about the cartridge or the pokemon on it?

I have pokemon omega ruby and pokemon black .. and some of the resident evil games for ps1. all in excellent condition and complete aside from pokemon black which is cart only. Let me know if you're still looking for those and shoot me an offer that you think is fair and we can go from there. 

bread's done
Back