[W] Castlevania Legends and others, Turok 2, Shantae and the Seven Sirens Pirates Curse(Switch) [H] Sealed PS5, Atari Jaguar and 3DO collection, more

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
W:

Castlevania Legends - CIB

Castlevania Chronicles - CIB

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia - CIB

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance -CIB

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow -CIB

Castlevania Bloodlines, just the case

Castlevania: Akumajo Dracula X(Saturn) - CIB

Castlevania: Judgement, Lament of Innocence, Curse of Darkness - CIB

Shantae and the Pirates Curse(Switch) - CIB

Shantae and the Seven Sirens(Switch) - CIB

Turok 2 Seeds of Evil(Switch) - CIB

Super Metroid Box

Metroid 2 - CIB

Metroid Prime Hunters - CIB

Metroid Prime 3 - CIB

H:

Sealed PS5(Disc Version)

Atari Jaguar System, includes Atari Karts(cart and manual), attack of the mutant penguins(cart and manual), alien vs predator(cart and manual), NBA JAM TE(cart and manual)Power Drive Rally(cart and manual), Doom(cart and manual), Raiden(cart), Tempest 2000(cart and manual), Syndicate(cart and manual), Dragon: Bruce Lee Story(CIB), Flip-Out(cart and manual), White Men Can't Jump(cart and manual), Kasumi Ninja(cart), Iron Solider(cart and manual), checkered flag(cib), cypermorph(cart and manual) and two controllers

Sega Master System(console only)

3DO Console, includes Captain Quazar(CIB), Super Street Fighter II Turbo(CIB), Escape from Monster Manor(CIB), Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels(CIB), Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller(CIB), Road Rash(disc in jewel case), Gex(CIB), Dragon Lore(disc in jewel case), Daedulus Encounter(CIB), Immercernary(CIB), Start Control II((disc in jewel case), Space Ace(disc in jewel case), Return Fire(disc in jewel case), Myst(CIB), Samurai Showdown(disc in jewel case), Quaratine(disc in jewel case), VR Stalker(disc in jewel case), Shockwave(disc in jewel case), Shockwave 2(disc in jewel case), FIFA International Soccer(disc in jewel case),

Conkers Bad Fur Day -CIB(Box is a beat up, how I found it when purchased)

Menace Beach - cart only

I do have just under 1600 games in my collection, so if you have some of the above and our looking for something else let me know.

How accurate is the list in your sig? I think I might have some of the games you want (I'd have to check; don't bother with my tradelist/wantlist- those aren't really updated). 

How accurate is the list in your sig? I think I might have some of the games you want (I'd have to check; don't bother with my tradelist/wantlist- those aren't really updated).
Hey, thanks for the message. I haven't updated that in a few years(my bad). I added a different link in my signature and below in this message. Just keep in mind not everyone in my collection I would trade especially anything Nintendo lol.

https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?seller=ugeiyhnybgqhf4wpqttss63cna&status=collection

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back