[W] Everybody's Golf 20th Anniversary pre-order DLC code

That is weird that they didn't offer them as Amazon.ca and Best Buy Canada both did. Hopefully you have luck finding one.

Is this the same content offered in the US for pre-orders?

I finally got the code from BB yesterday, they had a problem with Sony and they sent codes for the full game at first.

Anyway, this code gave me a couple of Polo shirts, a rabbit costume, a premium cart and the Green Country Club Course, which is supposed to be a remake of a classic Hot Shots Golf course idk...

Hopefully they will make these available in PSN at some point, so you could get them that way.

I finally got the code from BB yesterday, they had a problem with Sony and they sent codes for the full game at first.

Anyway, this code gave me a couple of Polo shirts, a rabbit costume, a premium cart and the Green Country Club Course, which is supposed to be a remake of a classic Hot Shots Golf course idk...

Hopefully they will make these available in PSN at some point, so you could get them that way.
How did you get code? I only got the game code on release?

Yeah, that's the code I'm looking for. I have a US PS4 anyway so there shouldn't be any issues. I just want the 20th anniversary content and bonus course. Hoping someone is willing to sell their code.

Yeah, that's the code I'm looking for. I have a US PS4 anyway so there shouldn't be any issues. I just want the 20th anniversary content and bonus course. Hoping someone is willing to sell their code.
I already redeemed mine, but I did see while playing that the bonus course can be purchased from the in-game store for $6.49

There is also another course available for purchase that was not included in the pre-order dlc, the Balata Country Club, also $6.49

bread's done
Back