W: game boxes, manuals, misc pieces, gaming swag H: Paypal, Xbox SW KotoR, NES Bundle

xsuicidesn0wmanx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I think its about time to ressurect my pitiful excuse for a cml. I probably wont have much to sell/trade for a while, this list is mostly for hopes that I may find some unique pieces to add to my collection. I am interested in just about any empty box, loose manual and other loose game related items & non-magazine demo discs. Empty boxes for game consoles, styrofoam inserts for those boxes, system manuals, add-ons and controllers for game systems more than 2 generations old(that means pre-ps2). Also swag items like the gears of war cog tags, anything but posters pretty much.

About Me
I'm mostly a collector so I wont be listing new games like gears 3 or cod mw3, however I do have a few extra games that I somehow ended up with 2 copies of, and a few game consoles that I ended up with extras on. Please keep in mind that I am a collector, I do not wish to have GH/PH games in my library anymore, so most of the items i have for trade/sale will be GH versions that have been recently replaced with black label versions(green/blue box in xbox/ps2 cases). I do not want a game that does not have 100% of the original contents with it(box, art, manual, any bonus discs or figures)
Sale/Trade Policy
I dont care that my iTrader rating is currently low, I can provide my ebay account as reference and I will not ship until payments have been made, thats how the real world works. As can be expected I will pay for items I buy before they're shipped as well, only fair.

I only want paypal, no cash or moneyorder/checks will be accepted, and i can garuntee 100% of the money i get through cag will be put back into buying from fellow cags.
Key...
:hot:High Want
:cold:Low Want
:bomb:Hard to Give Up
:drool:Please Take This Off My Hands!!!!
For Now this list will be very very short, I'll add things as I find more doubles.

Wants...

I'm looking to buy a few accessories for my colleciton and gaming habits cheap, not so much interested in trades as I do not wish to be scammed or accused of scamming simply for having a low iTrader feedback.

Games and Accessories I Want
PS3:
ps2 memory card to usb adapter:hot:

360:
any bonus material & cases for collectors edition games(I probably have the game already):hot:
mspoints:cold:
box & all contents for the hd-dvd add on.:hot:

Original Xbox:
Star Wars Knights: of the Old Republic 2:cold:

Dreamcast:
Project Justice: Rival Schools 2:hot:

PS1:
Rival Schools:hot:
Saga Frontier :cold:
Suikoden 2:hot:
case artwork and manuals from just about any non-gh game:hot:

GameCube:
Gameboy Player Add-on

Ngage:
elderscrolls shadowkey:hot:
pocket kingdom
civilization:hot:

Items I need to complete some games.
these are all for games I currently own, and NOT for sale or trade a single one of them...

Xbox 360:
360 Premium Box, manual and packaging(low want)
Just Cause(case & manual)
Madden 07(case & manual)
Madden 08(case & manual)
MotoGP 06(case & manual)
Perfect Dark Zero LE Acetate Sleeve

I'm also looking for good deals on all the peices for the Halo 3 Legendary set(with helmet) except the game disc
Also looking for all the peices to the Gears of War 2 LE(tin, bonus dvds, will take used Live Codes as well if they came with original product)

Xbox:
Doom 3 LE(Acetate Cover only)
Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick(manual only)
Fifa Soccer 2005(case & manual)
Madden 06(case & manual)
Nascar Chase for the Cup 2005(case & manual)
NBA Live 2005(case & manual)
NBA Street Vol 2(case & manual)
NCAA March Madness(case & manual)
NFL Street(case & manual)
Tiger Woods 2005(case & manual)
World Championship Poker from Crave Games(case & manual)

Ps2:
All Star Baseball 2002(case & manual)
Bouncer(need manual only)
Cool Boarders 2001(need manual only)
Drakengard 2(manual only)
EverQuest Online Adventures(need manual only)
EASports Fifa 2001(case & manual)
Knockout Kings 2001(case & manual)
Madden 2001(case & manual)
Magix Music Maker(need case and manual)
Nascar 2001(case & manual)
Nascar Thunder 2003(case & manual)
NBA 2k2(case & manual)
NBA Hoopz(case & manual)
NBA Live 2001(case & manual)
NCAA Football 2002(case & manual)
NFL 2k2(case & manual)
NFL Blitz 2002(case & manual)
NHL 2002(case & manual)
Sega Sports Tennis(case & manual)
Smash Court Tennis(case & manual)
Socom 1(i need the cardboard box that the game and headset were shipped in)
State of Emergency(manual only)
Syphon Filter(card board sleeve only)
Twisted Metal Black Online(case & manual)

Ps1:
Final Fantasy Tactics(need manual and case art)
Need for Speed 2(need manual and case art)
Parasite Eve(need bonus disc from black label edition)
Re-Loaded(need manual and case art)

PSP:
Socom Fire Team Bravo 2(case art only)

Dreamcast:
DCast Box, system manual and packaging(medium want)
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command(manual only)
Hydro Thunder(manual only)
NBA 2k1(case & manual)
Sonic Adventure(manual only)
Spirit of Speed(case & manual)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer(case & manual)

Saturn:
Saturn Console Box Only(medium want)
Andretti Racing(case & manual)
D(case & manual):hot:

SegaCD:
SegaCD Frontload Console Box, manual and packaging(high want)
Night Trap (disc 2 and case/manual)
Shining Force CD(manual only):hot:

Genesis:
Nomad Console Manual and Box/packaging(high want)

GameGear:
GameGear Console Manual and Box/packaging(high want)

Super Nintendo:
System Box, manual and packaging(medium want

Misc Wants
Any game guide or promotional items for all systems of all ages. :hot:

Also any box or manual or both for any game from 2600 through ps2, i need lots of items to complete some of my games.:hot:

Any broken consoles for repair.
Haves....

Paypal (not much but enough to cover any transaction i really want)

Gaming Related
PC:
Will check my pc game collection for doubles again, most of these got mixed back into the collection.

PS1:

Same with the ps1 games, they're boxed up and stored.

Xbox:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic(will test soon, for sale or trade for KotoR 2):bomb:

Gaming Consoles:

Turbo Grafx 16 - no cords at the time, have to make sure i have enough for all the systems before i can add them :drool:
Working 3do game console with somewhat beat up box, missing one of the styrofoam inserts.

I also have several old NES systems with the dust cover and without(all frontload systems), I believe all have the same problem with the 72pin slot needing to be replaced, I can sell these "as is" or if desired you can ship me the 72pin replacement and I will fix the NES and ship it out for minimal costs. $10 for broken nes, $25 for refurb(these will take up to 7-10 days for me to obtain new 72pin connector and do the work before shipping out, may or may not come with a game depending on what extras I have available, I'm sure I can locate a copy of Super Mario Bros somewhere in my collection, I have about 7 copies)

I also have 1 NES that I've already repaired and bundled with 2 controllers, Super Mario 1 2 & 3, Zelda and a few other popular nes games. Will update the list of NES games in the morning.:applause:

Movies & Anime

Nothing to list at this time.

Comics, Cards, Gaming Extras(manuals and such)
These comics & cards are sadly going to be local pick up only in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. The collection is large enough it wont fit in less than 10 boxes for either type of media, and shipping would most likely be higher than whatever you'd be willing to pay for it.

Misc:
I have a collection of comics I would like to get rid of as well, everything but Xmen books, probably well over 1000 books if i can find them all. Mostly 1980's to 1990's Marvel DC and Image books, if you have any interest in the comics at all lemme know, I'd love to get rid of them as they take up room my game collection needs.:drool:

I also have a large baseball card collection to get rid of as well 1987-1995:drool:

And lastly I have a bunch of coverboxes and manuals that I will list shortly

Lastly, if you do not like my policies, keep it to yourself, I do not care for your opinion. Thank you for looking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has one of the 360 hd dvd drives with all its original contents and packaging, i'll pay $15 + shipping for it. I need one for the collection and my local sears is out of them. I know they were clearanced at sears for $5 so if anyone can find one and sell it to me i'll give ya an extra $10 :D

Hey, sorry didn't get back to you this weekend.

I'll try and look thru my basement tonight and let you know what I got on your spare parts list.

Hey brian, thanks for looking for me and thanks for the free bump :D

Also you guys should help me out and buy some stuff from me so i can turn around and buy some stuff from brian :p

covered my debts( butterfly719 is awesome ) and can now trade again bump.

and no i wasnt in timeout, i ran into a financial crisis for 2 weeks while owing another cag $40.

Would love to complete some of these games, wish my fellow cags would have some of these random misc items i need(cases, manuals, everything but physical games)

I have captured this human for meat testing....praise me...PRAISE ME!!!

Would really love to sell those items that are on ebay, So many cags have things i want to buy but cannot afford. Plus lowball auctions are awesome when u have more than $10 to spend

FF7 and Metal Gear both sold on ebay the past 2 days, I now have about $40 in paypal funds to use on small peices for my collection if anyone has cases and manuals im missing they can sell me.

"Weren't you banished to Foodcourtia?"
'Oh I quit when I heard about this!'
"You...quit..?..? being banished??? "

Invader Zim yay!

bump #3 for today, i has monies!

Only one ps1 game left, I've got about $45 to spend on lowballs and games on cag so far. Message me if you have something I want and we'll see if we can agree on a price.

ressurecting my old trade list from the dead, feed my collection people!

very few items to sell/trade at the moment but I hope to find a few extra things to post soon.

bread's done
Back