****** W: iTunes Gift Cards and Complete SNES & N64 games - Have tons of stuff and PayPal

[quote name='Napegator']What would you like for:
*PS Move Battle Rifle
*PS Move controller[/QUOTE]
i replied to your pm. there are other things i'm slightly interested in if you see something else from my list (dirt 2 & reach). lmk, bud.

bump for the meantime.

great trader, and great CAG bump!

i already rated your thread a 5'er, or i'd do that again. thanks again for the trade, man.

also, are any of the k/m combos wired? i got the 1000 series k/m with my new pc recently, but when i get a decent graphics card, i need a wired set. i have a wired set from my old pc, but they are grey & new stuff is black. problem is that the wireless stuff misses letter presses, or mouse button presses if the battaries aren't brand new (& i don't think it's entirely the battary issue, cuz it still seems to happen when they are new). not a big deal for surfing the interwebz, but if i'm wanting to play games, i need it to be responsive. not asking in hopes that i have anything you may want, but just in case i might need a set in the future (and i might then, or might have money then). thanks a ton, pal.

about to put the hdd in. on the dell k/m - that looks nice. as long as it's new, maybe we can workout something else. let me make sure i'll be able to get a graphics card, first, and then i'll get back to you. if you still have it, that's great, but don't hold it for me or anything. thanks alot, bud.

hopefully it won't be more than a few weeks, cuz i'd LOVE to buy battlefield 3 for pc instead of console (& especially since my best bud just lost his income so he can't get it on 360, & i know plenty of people that'll have it on pc. i can't even imagine how awesome 64 player battles w/ helicopters & JETS would be. can't wait, even if i have to get for console).

doing a full 9 hour format cuz it said i only had 130gb available out of 148gb (the total should be 148gb useable out of 160gb total, with no info on it). my backup stuf is 60gb from a full 80gb hdd (of which 74gb is usable w/ no info on it).

i'll let you know when it's done. either way it's more than i had, so not griping, just thought that was weird, so i was filling you in & giving you a bump.

didn't make a darn bit of difference either. it was 149/160 which is expected, but it kept saying 139/149 available. there was a quick format, but i decided for the full in case there was anything recoverable that was taking up space. nope.

my 320gb external copied 58gb of info to restore, but during the restore, it said it couldn't restore everything. all the theme's were corrupted, and nothing else restored, so i have to re download 58gb of stuff from the store (397 items). i spent 5+ hours waiting on that crap to back up.

i should have RE tried it, but already downloaded tons of stuff, and it says it will wipe again before restoring.

hdd works fine, man. just the restoring process screwed me time-wise (and my internet provider will gripe about my downloads, lol). at least when i'm done i will have double the space. with my habits, that will be good for life of ps3 (i only use it for games. no movie d/ls etc). thanks alot, but. i'll bump you & let you know when i get it all to normal (you may not care, but it'll be a bump, lol).

thanks again, man. lmk when you try out the Move.

bread's done
Back