W: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 ll Have TONS!

FreeReferrals4Me

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys.. I have tons of stuff i need to sell and i need money now! BEST OFFER ON ALL OF THESE ITEMS! Has to be within REASON though. I will not reply to you if the offer is ridiculously low!

NEED TO SELL EVERYTHING TONIGHT!

First:
Acer Laptop w/ Windows 7! 15.6 Inch LCD w/ 2 Gig Ram! Also has Multi Card Reader! I WILL RESTORE BEFORE I SHIP!
SOLD!

Second: PSP with Games and Accessories!

This is the first ever PSP, comes with games shown in picture, plus a couple others. For details, please contact me! Also has charger, and two memory cards, one is 4 gb and one is 8 i believe. More pics, just pm me.
pspo.jpg

Next:

Gameboy Advance SP w/ Games!

There are a ton more games than what i have shown there! For a complete list, just send me a message! Its red, with minimal wear and tear. Also obviously has the charger with it.
gbat.jpg

Fourth:
I have a Maxtor hard drive 200 GB sealed! I have no use for this so it would be nice to get rid of soon!

maxtoru.jpg

Fifth: External DVD R/RW writer! It is USB operated, and plugs into a standard US electrical point. It is opened, but only used once or twice.
dvdwriterc.jpg

Sixth: Lexmark Pack of Two Ink Cartridges 80 Black!

I just dont need these anymore so please help me get rid of them!
lexxy.jpg

Lastly:I got my old school PS2 with Tons of Games and Accessories etc. Not everything is shown, i still havea bout 15 more retail games, then i have Swap Magic 3, with tons of other games i got from different countries. 1 Dualshock 2 controller, 2 other controllers, 1 wireless controller!

Best Offer!

ps2vc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...your PM box is full so I will leave my message here:

Interested in the PSP lot....how much were you looking to get for it? Also interested in the laptop (my Mom is looking to get one) so please let me know a price on that as well. Thanks!!

bread's done
Back