W: NCAA 14, Ducktales, Bioshock Infinite, Marvel Super Hero Squad DLC - Update 9/7

how much for Left 4 Dead Game of the Year and is it new or used

me no want to boost no more .. head hurt of boredom bumpage

pm me back bro .. would like to get a helmet .. .. .. and I hate you for going to Comic Con .. really Im not playing .. heh

Left 4 Dead is used and in near mint condition. Carefully played and opened by me. Only looking to trade, not sell at this time.

Really only looking to trade Comic-Con helmet for m$ points, retail/arcade codes or DLC to games I don't have already.

would u take 15shipped for Left 4 Dead Game of the Year and Halo:Reach SDCC Avatar Helmet

Not really lookin' to sell my games, trying to trade them if possible. Always lookin' to play new games. Also, still waiting on moving L4D because of the persistent rumor that there'd be one more DLC for the game, connecting the two games from the original characters' point of view.

Don't know if that's happening or not, but willing to wait a bit to find out... BUMP.

"UPDATE: Finally completed Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, so it is now officially available for trade."

Really? You really beaten this game? Or did I forget you beat it a long time ago? still need Golden Axe 2 castle acheivement and that crazy puzzle game achievement .. uuugghh .. still got the helmet?

Updating Trade List Bump:

Just added: Ms. Pac-Man XBOX Live Arcade code.

(I also have a lot of other codes to trade in the XBOX Live Code Trading thread.)

Bump for your list cancermatt!

bump.gif

^_^

The KFP has been slain. May it rest in peace... FINALLY.

Bump to add Kung-Fu Panda / Lego Indiana Jones combo pack to trade list.

Added a few new sealed games to my list:
- Qubed (sealed)
- Konami Classics volume 1 (sealed)
- Gears of War GOTY (sealed)
- Bee Movie Game (sealed)
- XBOX Live Arcade Game Pack (includes: Lumines Live, Geometry Wars 2, Bomberman Live - unsealed because it came that way in the box, unplayed)

bread's done
Back