W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Thanks for the new bids guys (I'm updating them for you as we speak). Also: I just photographed almost all the items and will be updating the list with the photos now.

* Call of Duty: World at War [Brand New/Not Sealed] $10.00
* Motorstorm [Complete/Excellent Condition] $5.00
* Resident Evil 5 (Complete/Great Condition, A Few Light Scratches) $8.00
* You're in the Movies (Includes Xbox Live Vision Camera) [Brand New/Factory Sealed] [1.5 Pounds] - $5

* Gitaroo Man (Very Rare!) [Complete/Great Condition] - VinylBat $9.00

(edit to throw my name in there for easy c+paste)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey goomba, would there be a way to get quicker shipping if desired? Like 2-3 day priority mail instead of first class (paying extra for it of course). If I happen to win I'd love to be able to get it by next weekend (i.e. fri/sat mail). Not sure if I'll win or if my question is realistic, just thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Update, I just found a sealed copy of COD: World at War (PS3) so I'm upgrading the copy here that was listed as unsealed to a Factory Sealed copy :)

callmewoof, yes absolutely. If you want faster shipping I can definitely accommodate you as long as you're willing to pay the extra shipping fees. Absolutely :) I can overnight them if you want lol.

You had GoW listed at $18.50, but it was only up to $15.50 on page 79. Throwing some bids down

Gears of War 2: GOTYE (Includes Every Map Pack, Add-On Campaign Chapter & More) [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $16

Street Fighter IV [Brand New/Not Sealed] - $5.50

Tekken 6 [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $12.50

Bubba Ho Tep Collectors Edition (WS) - 1.50

Gears of War 2: GOTYE (Includes Every Map Pack, Add-On Campaign Chapter & More) [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $16.50
Tekken 6 [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $13.00 (x360)

Edit to show X360 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PuppetYuber']lol @ lunar[/QUOTE]

Yeah, heh.... Once it got to where I can get it for the same price from Amazon (Same as Disgaea) I'm just giving up...

So much for LOWball :)

OK so all photos except those generously donated by others have been updated in the list :) I am going to go and update the list now. Thanks guys! Sale ends in less than an hour now (hint, hint).

Cool shot of all the items together (still updating bids guys) ^_^

Fullscreen%20capture%20582010%20105804%20PM.jpg

Sony PS3 Games:
* Call of Duty 4: Game of the Year Edition [Brand New/Not Sealed] - $11.50
* Demon's Souls - $34
* Disgaea 3 [Brand New/Not Sealed] - $19.00
* Valkyria Chronicles [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $20.00
* Infamous [Complete/Near Mint] - $16.00

Blu-Ray Movies & Sets:
* Fringe (Season 1 Complete Box Set) [Blu-Ray/Brand New/Factory Sealed] [1.5 Pounds Shipped] - $24.00
* The Transporter 3 [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $9.00

Region 2 DVD's (Can be played on most DVD players and PC DVD drives):
* Planet of the Apes Box Set (amazon.co.UK link) - $2.00
* TJ Hooker S1+2 (amazon.co.UK link) - $3.50
* Richard Pryor Box Set (amazon.co.UK link) - $2.00

Region 1 DVD's:
* Groundhog Day Special Edition (WS) - $2.00
* Buba Ho Tep Collectors Edition (WS) - $2.00

Sorry Persona 4 is not included in the sale. I just put the photograph in the wrong folder :) Sorry. The art book is for sale though ^_^

bread's done
Back