W: Pay Pal H: *SEALED* 160gb PS3 Black Friday Bundle $275 Shipped

Just so you know, on the BF Bad Company 2, I picked up a new copy for the PS3, sealed and all: for $37. You might want to adjust that price if you want to find a buyer. Free bump! :D Just trying to help ya out mate!

[quote name='Duncanzits']May bite on dirt 2- i'll get back to you in a week. free bump[/QUOTE]

Sorry... Haven't updated my list (gained some, lost some) to remove DiRT 2 :ps3:. GS gave me $25 for it so it was hard to pass up on that.... Thanks anyways :(

I would have got about the same for it on ebay then I did from GS... with the ebay fees and time/money to ship something it was better to trade in.

Just sold Wheelman on Ebay (could get more for it there) and have R&C still listed.... I use it if I don't get bites here, but it's absolutely my last resort.

If I knew that I could easily find a complete/mint copy again for a reasonable price I would've gladly traded/sold you my unplayed copy of Demon's Souls.

Free bump for you anyway though...:D

By the way, GoHastings has Demon's Souls for cheaper than Gamestop in the event you're looking for another copy for someone else.

As for those Singstar bundles, they come with TWO mics, an adapter to plug them into and of course the game itself. It's a great set, since the mics are really heavy.

bread's done
Back