W: Portal 2 for 360 H: 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, tons and tons and tons of older

CML for:

Xbox 360:
iconxbox360.gif

Mass Effect
Grand Theft Auto IV
Crackdown (no case)---->not in the best condition..I'll give this game away with the purchase of any other game if you request it.
LittleBigPlanet
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Beyond Good & Evil
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Final Fantasy X
Xenosaga
Shadow of the Colossus
Jet Set Radio Future
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Zelda: Minish Cap
Pokemon: Leafgreen
Pokemon: Emerald
Golden Sun
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Metroid Fusion

I also have a Black Onyx DS Lite in very good condition.

If you still have ODST available, I would be willing to offer Resident Evil 5 (360) and Fable 2 for it. Both are in perfect condition, I just don't play them and have been holding off buying ODST.

I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full.

I am trying to find a version 1.1 of Pokemon Leafgreen. I would be interested in buying yours if it is this version. Unfortunately, the only way to tell is to boot up the game.

During the intros, one screen will say "Game Freak" and play an animation. Version 1.1 will have the word "presents" appear under their name.

Can you let me know if you have this version? Thanks!

Again I tried sending a pm but your box is full

Would you like to CML for your Dreamcast games, specifically;

Skies of Arcadia
Powerstone
Powerstone 2

It doesn't have to be all three but I am interested in making a trade for them if you find anything.

[quote name='Zing']I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full.

I am trying to find a version 1.1 of Pokemon Leafgreen. I would be interested in buying yours if it is this version. Unfortunately, the only way to tell is to boot up the game.

During the intros, one screen will say "Game Freak" and play an animation. Version 1.1 will have the word "presents" appear under their name.

Can you let me know if you have this version? Thanks![/QUOTE]

It's been so long. Did you ever answer this for me?

Lol I don't think so. I can look at it tonight if you want, I haven't been on CAG in I feel like a year +. But yeah, if you're still interested I'll boot it up tonight for you

[quote name='RELISCH']CML for LOZ: TP, LOZ: PH, and Pikmin.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I would check your list but being that I haven't been on this site in awhile I don't know how unless the little CML icon is on your icon.

[quote name='RELISCH']like anything you see?[/QUOTE]

Kinda interested in Super Mario Galaxy 2, but unless it's a straight up trade for it I would have to pass. Also I am terrible at looking for pricing, maybe if you don't want to trade we can work out pricing for the Zeldas etc.

CML for the following:

Dead Space 2****
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock

[quote name='Zackattack33']Kinda interested in Super Mario Galaxy 2, but unless it's a straight up trade for it I would have to pass. Also I am terrible at looking for pricing, maybe if you don't want to trade we can work out pricing for the Zeldas etc.[/QUOTE]
Shoot man, I would go for it but I haven't finished SMG2 yet ahha.

[quote name='tvandr']CML for the following:

L4D2
Little Big Planet II[/QUOTE]

Hey, L4D2 is currently trade pending, as for LBP2, I would check your list, but I don't really know where it is!

Do you have any interest in Rage, Rayman Origins, Gears 3, or MW3 (all on 360). I'm interested in Halo Anniversary and MarioKart64

CML For:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
SSX Blur
Super Paper Mario
Patapon
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Jet Set Radio Future
Luigis Mansion