W: PSN $10 Credit 3 Uncharted 3 H: PAYPAL PS3 Games Mass Effect 3 GT5 Bullestorm

Dante's Inferno isn't for trade just yet, but when/if I do decide to trade it I'll keep you in mind! Would you be interested in anything else for Ratchet and Clank Future?

[quote name='crr_1119']Dante's Inferno isn't for trade just yet, but when/if I do decide to trade it I'll keep you in mind! Would you be interested in anything else for Ratchet and Clank Future?[/QUOTE]

Ratchet and Clank is on my wants list. but ok thanks

[quote name='Byakurai']Wait. So do you already have a copy of Disgaea 3 and want another?

Also, interested in Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

sorry. Forgot to update my wants. Disagaea 3 is up 4 trade, not wanted. And u dont have a list so i cant see ur games

If you need a Dante's Inferno prequal level code (it comes with the PS3 divine edition) because you buy it from someone without it, I have one for trade.

I am just throwing this out there for you.

Bump. Found a Zune. YAY!. Demons soul is gone. PSP is gone. Other games removed because i only wanted to trade them for the Zune.

said u were interested in bayo and gow collection.
well gow is already gone. but im interested in ur borderlands. please reply back or pm if u can. thanks

[quote name='martinG']Bump. Found a Zune. YAY!. Demons soul is gone. PSP is gone. Other games removed because i only wanted to trade them for the Zune.[/QUOTE]

You're going to love the Zune too. The LED screen on it is RIDICULOUS. Anyway, can't wait for the PSP.

Hope you enjoy and (so far) it's been a pleasure doing business with you. =P

+BUMP

bread's done
Back