W:PSP H:stuff, final fantasy, comics, LE faceplate

ponn01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Want

PSP system - good condition, no giant scratches on screen or problems please. 2000 slim or 3000. Don't need extras, just charger, battery and system. Looking to trade with what I have below, if anything below interests you and you have a psp system for trade please PM so we can work out a deal. Traded here before and trade alot on gaf as well.

Have

FFXIII for Xbox 360 - great condition, finishing it today, great game. Perfect condition complete

FFXIII strat guide - regular version

FFXIII LE preorder faceplate for Xbox 360 - never put on system, brand new

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 for Xbox 360 - complete with case and book in excellent condition, no scratches.

Justice League the Complete Animated series - This is the tin case ultimate collection. Includes all seasons of Justice League and Justice Leage Unlimited on DVD. Housed in tin box with art in two different DVD cases, one for Justice League and one for Justice League Unlimited.

I also have graphic novels and TPB's I can trade as well, all 4 Walking Dead HC books 1,2,3 and 4. Green Lantern trades including both Sinestro Corps Hardcover trades and Green Lantern TPB's for Rebirth, No Fear and Wanted.

bread's done
Back