W: Resident Evil 3 Steelbook case from BestBuy

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Heya!

I'm REALLY looking for the Resident Evil 3 Steelbook that was released in BestBuy US.

I'm based in Canada and would pay for shipping obviously. I have been looking on eBay and people are just asking way too much, I'm hoping there is a person that just happened to buy it and doesn't collect Resident Evil items. 

Please PM me if you can help, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a copy, but if you know of somewhere that will ship to the USA at a reasonable price I'd be happy to help. I've run the GamesForCanada website since 2008 and it was started here on the CAG FOrums ^_^.

I don't have a copy, but if you know of somewhere that will ship to the USA at a reasonable price I'd be happy to help. I've run the GamesForCanada website since 2008 and it was started here on the CAG FOrums ^_^.
I know about ya Goomba haha!

I will definitely contact you if someone reaches out, I hope someone has one that doesn't care for it lol.

OK! Well if you're just interested in the Steelbook, you could probably find that reasonably price (well maybe not...right now game prices are going through the roof here in the States with the whole self quarantine thing). Let me know though ^_^. Good luck to you. I've heard really good things about this game in particular!

OK! Well if you're just interested in the Steelbook, you could probably find that reasonably price (well maybe not...right now game prices are going through the roof here in the States with the whole self quarantine thing). Let me know though ^_^. Good luck to you. I've heard really good things about this game in particular!
Yeah it's unfortunate that people are selling them for such a high price for profit but who am I to blame them, lol. I hope people spend all their "stimulus money" soon and corona can F*CK OFF!

Haha yup, tell me about it. Stay safe, stay strong and hopefully you'll be slaying zombies left and right before you know it while be chased by Nemesis haha.

bread's done
Back