W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

I'm right here adriley LOL. But I don't think I will participate in this lowball though, wife is getting mad with all the packages I'm getting on the mail, and I still have 3 or more to come LOL. But who knows maybe I'll pick one or two games just to collaborate with ZxT Vendetta's lowball

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bvharris is also pending as another member of said lowball.[/QUOTE]

I know you would be honored for me to add my significant lowball gravitas to your mix. ;)

I'll probably scrounge together a few things..

*goes to find sealed Suikoden II*

That's a joke.

Let me know how you work shipping and I may be in as well. Make some other sucker, err, friendly neighborhood CAG do the work this time! ;)

If you can accommodate a DLC Token/Code section, I would love to contribute as well...depending on what remains after the dust settles tonight. You are one crazy mofo to host a group lowball, though :p.

BTW, I also enjoyed Tron Legacy...mostly the Olivia Wilde parts. :p

[quote name='Edwin29']I'm right here adriley LOL. But I don't think I will participate in this lowball though, wife is getting mad with all the packages I'm getting on the mail, and I still have 3 or more to come LOL. But who knows maybe I'll pick one or two games just to collaborate with ZxT Vendetta's lowball[/QUOTE]

Lies.

[quote name='Edwin29']Haha :D That skies of arcadia legends looks interesting.[/QUOTE]

Good game, another lowball can't hurt that much, right edwin?

No, and I've saved a lot of money on games since I started participating in these lowballs. My brand new copy of grandia would agreed with me. LOL

OK no more additions (people wise) to the lowball. I will allow amblix, adriley, boomsta, FBI, and of course dv8mad. :D

Also added a few blu's, a wii game, a ps3 game, and a 360 game. Also note the pending items. Those might be added if enough interest is shown.

EDIT: Also added 2 DS games.

I'm not gonna lie, I want Hello Kitty Island Adventure pretty bad.

EDIT: ZxT's edit is totally not true. Now after reading that no one will trade with me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll send in Pics and a list tonight probably.

Will likely be bundle since shipping has gone bat shit crazy over here.

DS XL + 8 games (9 if I can find Pokemon Platinum.) is the only for sure for now.

Bah, a little upset I've (almost) sworn off getting into another lowball sale, but now I'm broke as hell... Well, good luck guys! If another one comes to form, I'll definitely throw in some items!

[quote name='adriley313']^ OMG im so in the market for a new DSi, need to upgrade
may sell mine too[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I haven't found the need for a DS over here, I've been reading alot more books then playing my DS. x:

Ahhh, this looks to be a promising group lowball you've assembled Ven. I'll most certainly be back. :)

Quick question for whoever's selling the Xeno Trilogy. Are they all black labels, or are any of them Greatest Hits?

Also for anyone who's interested in an uncompressed version of my FFIV-style participant list (not accurate any more because it was for a prior failed attempt at a group lowball :lol:)

lowballfantasy.png

I suppose I can switch from my Kamitsure avatar to Travis Touchdown for the duration of the lowball just so people know who I am in relation to all the characters in these videos and pics, heh.

[quote name='Amblix']Aw, I was going to bid on AR. :([/QUOTE]

Sorry buddy. dv8 has a Girls Generation Card that I desperately need. :D

[quote name='bvharris']There are no words... :D

I guess I need to bring back the Gaius Baltar avatar so I feel adequately represented.[/QUOTE]

I am going to rock my old Estelle avatar myself for the duration of the lowball.

[quote name='adriley313']someone should make a clickable banner to put in ours signatures[/QUOTE]

I have someone working on that as we speak. :)

do i need pics for all my stuff
i only have some for my DS Lite bundle

Got lots of DS and stuff for a bunch of systems and lots of odds and ends.
Will PM you in a bit with a few questions

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
I am going to rock my old Estelle avatar myself for the duration of the lowball.
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find the original avatar for the life of me. This will do the job.

[quote name='bvharris']I couldn't find the original avatar for the life of me. This will do the job.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, Gaius... Used to think you were crazy for naming your cat after some dude on some show... Now... I feel guilty for not doing the same thing... But, I grace you with.... CAPRICA!

p_00769.jpg

I'm expecting this lowball to be like any other we host... LOTS of showing off of cats.

[quote name='Vulgarism']
I'm expecting this lowball to be like any other we host... LOTS of showing off of cats.[/QUOTE]

The original Cat Gaius Baltar, Lord and Master of all Lowballs:

picture.php

[quote name='bvharris']This is how I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you.[/QUOTE]

Unless he plays FFXIII day and night. Then you might have a messy divorce. :cool:

bread's done
Back