W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Hmmm. Should I put up my Cannon Spike and Mars Matrix in my Lowball?[/QUOTE]

Vomit; yes! My DC is begging to be dusted off.

[quote name='skiizim']+1, I would rather pay eBay prices here, there are a lot of crappy sellers on eBay and people seem to care more about there stuff here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Indubitably.

[quote name='skiizim']+1, I would rather pay eBay prices here, there are a lot of crappy sellers on eBay and people seem to care more about there stuff here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

You didn't give me shipping info with your payment or by PM. ;)

Get it to me today and I will get yours sent out tomorrow. :)

[quote name='Ash Burton']Hmmm. Should I put up my Cannon Spike and Mars Matrix in my Lowball?

-Payment Gifted ZxT, it should state money for lap dances.[/QUOTE]

I would probably hate you if you do that as that means my wallet is going to have to open farther and I will just have to have a lowball of my own soon.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Yeah, ZxT, wondering what your beef is with the Mana franchise ;)[/QUOTE]

I wonder that too.

ZxT, can you take a picture for Secret of Mana, Legend of Mana, and Sword of Mana? Thank you.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Up[/QUOTE]

Hey ZxT, could we get a little more description on the boxed Earthbound? On items of such note, it's key to have full, detailed descriptions and perhaps even pics. I.e. is it just the box and the cart? Or is it complete in box with the insert and the guide? What are the conditions on each component?

[quote name='karkyco']Hey ZxT, could we get a little more description on the boxed Earthbound? On items of such note, it's key to have full, detailed descriptions and perhaps even pics. I.e. is it just the box and the cart? Or is it complete in box with the insert and the guide? What are the conditions on each component?[/QUOTE]

Complete. It has everything included. I will post pictures up later this evening. The only knock condition wise is that the guide has sharpie on the cover. The scratch & sniffs are still attached, guide has sharp corners, but I had to replace my old guide about 5-6 years ago and teh fucking seller lied about the sharpie on the cover. I got the book at a discount though cuz of it.

[quote name='fwbweux']I offer you my undying affection and a few bucks over what you paid for it for DemiKids Dark.[/QUOTE]

Damn I put that up to totally troll you too. :lol:

Guess you stalk my list more than I thought. ;)

Thx for the interest.
Was gonna go the eBay route as it can be worth up too $200 but maybe a lot of hassle and would rather trade a CAG. Would you be cool with a partial cash and game trade as I at least wanna get some money out of it, gotta pay for my FF13-2 Crystal as ive already paid for my US LE one.

And I really wanna complete my pokemon collection.

Ohh, i see your list and very interested in your inFamous 2.
How can we work a deal with that involved?
I'm cool with the $50 and the rest in trade.

thx a bunch

Hello, any update

Also are you still looking for the Rage Slipcover?
Rage is $5 with the @gamer magazine, $10 with and they may have the slipcover.
My local one did and I got one. Let me know if you still need one

bread's done
Back