W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

Fracture (A) - $1

Anyone know the girl at 2:43. shes my fav.
mice to fine them singing in english and dancing to Janet J
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/<object width=
watch

[quote name='adriley313']Fracture (A) - $1

Anyone know the girl at 2:43. shes my fav.

[/QUOTE]

That would be Sooyoung.

Also I am updating to here. I will most likely not be able to update until around 6PM Mountain Standard Time. Might be able to sneak one in here in 2-3 hours but we shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']Did you break the thread? The formatting suddenly got all weird for your posts, maybe it's just me..[/QUOTE]

Nope, same for myself. I guess CAG just can't handle all the Pokemon and GG...

Asterix at the Olympic Games (Brand New) This never got a US Release BTW - $9
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years’ War (B) - $11
College Hoops 2K6 (I) + NBA 2K6 (I) (Both Easy 1K's) - $2
R.A.D.: Robot Alchemic Drive (B) - $5
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (C) - $5
Unlimited Saga (B) - $3
Mario Kart: Double Dash (I) (disc only) - $7
Best of Tests (Brand New) - $2
Warioware: Touched! (B) - $6
Silent Hill Origins (Brand New)-$7

Dance Central DLC: Janet Jackson - $2.00

KANE & LYNCH 2 : Dog Days "Greed, Betrayal, and Revenge" Exclusive Content(feat. Radio Tower MP map + 3 bonus weapons) Digital Download Code via XBLive - $1.00

KINECT ADVENTURES! Bonus Content: 3 ADDED GAME PLAY LEVELS and AVATAR PROP Digital Download Token Codes via XBLive - $2.00

[quote name='adriley313']Anyone know the girl at 2:43. shes my fav.
[/QUOTE]

Sooyoung was my favorite soon after first discovering SNSD, especially after seeing her in Genie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

But, my list is fluid and things sometimes move around. Currently, she is all the way down to number five!

:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - $25

[quote name='dv8mad']Sooyoung was my favorite soon after first discovering SNSD, especially after seeing her in Genie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

But, my list is fluid and things sometimes move around. Currently, she is all the way down to number five!

:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - $25[/QUOTE]

I think she's #5 for me as well. Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, and the other two... :roll:

Also updating to here before going to the gym. :)

^ LOL, that's hilarious!

Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany and, as I refer to them, the other two! (Hate Sunny and hate the last one so much I can't even remember her name... She is disgusting though.)

Dang... Now I have to find another bid.

OK!

:ps3: Mercenaries 2 (B) #2 - $3

Skyblue- $9

Have you all ever caught Invincible Youth?

Yuri and Sunny aren't a part of the current cast, but you may be able to find older episodes online since they just left last summer.

Also, that Kinect Adventures DLC, does it come with all of the 4GB Slim/Kinect bundles or was that a special pre-order bonus?

:ds: Warioware: Touched! (B)$7

I think ive fallen love with them
Sooyoung i like from the Run Devil Run video which is my favorite song and cant stop playing it. Super playboy

Also love Genie, Oh and Hoot.

Have to say though because im a dancer at heart like BoA a lil more. sori.

Which one is the one singing at 1:13 of Run Devil Run. Shes my second fav and then the girl that says super playboy is my third. Im sure ill learn all there names. Lov their dancing,

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']
Which one is the one singing at 1:13 of Run Devil Run. Shes my second fav and then the girl that says super playboy is my third. Im sure ill learn all there names. Lov their dancing,[/QUOTE]

1:13 That is Taeyeon. Keep your filthy hands off! :boxing:

The other is Tiffany.

Nothing to bid on currently. Consider this a free bump!

Enchanted Arms (S) (sealed, tiniest hole in seal over n in Enchanted) - $13 Danny VIP
Golden Axe Beast Rider (Brand New) - $7 Danny VIP
Lego Indy/ Kung Fu Panda - $3 Danny VIP
Transformers: The Game (D) (case/insert is pretty nasty) - $4 Danny VIP
Viva Pinata: Party Animals (C) - $3 Danny VIP
X-Blades (S) - $6 Danny VIP
X-Men: The Official Game - $3 Danny VIP

Brooklyn's Finest $1 Danny VIP

i will not back down from GG
though im gay so we might like them for different reasons

:fridge:stay away from my Enchanted Arms (S) (sealed, tiniest hole in seal over n in Enchanted) $14

[quote name='adriley313']^found it cheaper sealed for $10 shipped
enjoy[/QUOTE]

You say anything like that regarding items again and I will personally remove every single item you have listed from this lowball and kick your ass out of it. This is your one and only warning and any sort of retort or smart ass comment will result in the same thing. In other words just nod your head and say yes I understand.

Not only is this terrible lowball etiquitte but you are also selling in this said lowball. Way to shit on the others in this lowball.

In other news updating to this post.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You say anything like that regarding items again and I will personally remove every single item you have listed from this lowball and kick your ass out of it. This is your one and only warning and any sort of retort or smart ass comment will result in the same thing. In other words just nod your head and say yes I understand.

Not only is this terrible lowball etiquitte but you are also selling in this said lowball. Way to shit on the others in this lowball.

In other news updating to this post.[/QUOTE]

Man, I found the Halo controller cheaper and I didn't renegg... Damn, pretty shitty.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You say anything like that regarding items again and I will personally remove every single item you have listed from this lowball and kick your ass out of it. This is your one and only warning and any sort of retort or smart ass comment will result in the same thing. In other words just nod your head and say yes I understand.

In other news updating to this post.[/QUOTE]
Nah it's my fault the winky face that I made was out of line.

Everyone just calm down... It was just a silly remark. Don't get all your panties in a bunch. Yes, it was terrible ettiqutte but saying those things to him just adds wood and fuel to the fire. A more polite...response might have been more effective. Just my two cents judging by the posts I have seen in this thread.

*consumes invincibility star*

bread's done
Back