W:Super Nintendo Console H:Cash, Dreamcast Console

hx214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Hey guys,

Haven't been around in a long while, getting old sucks. Can't believe I joined this site 10 years ago! My Cloud Avatar still has his Santa hat on too... So we are in business.

Need help this time finding a SNES console for my brother. My parents recently moved and we found a box with all of our old games but no console. Looking to get him one for Christmas.

I have cash and shipping would be to 44483. Not looking to spend a ton (if I could get one of these local Craigslist clowns to call me back I'd be set...) but let me know what you have. It's been so long since I updated my trade list I couldn't even find it.

The only retro thing I would have to trade would be my spare Dreamcast. I have some newer Xbox One stuff but would really rather just pay cash. If you have games you would like to let go, let me know also, might be interested.

Thanks for the help and happy holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a retron 5 if youd be willing to go that route. it wouldnt be cheap cheap. but id give you a deal for sure. good luck though

Hey thanks Mario, but I think I'm going to try to get the console first. If I can't run one down I'll get back to you though.

Thanks though!

bread's done
Back